UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

What are everybody's thoughts about the new Broly redesign?

1. UltraGoku123
    UltraGoku123
    Does anyone like the new redesign? or perfer the old design?
  2. TommyDredd
    TommyDredd
    the design is great! my only concern is why they decided to remake broly , they could have easily just named his older movies Canon and used this new design to bring in a whole new saiyan . either way i'm excited to see this movie
  3. Sarrib
    Sarrib
    The old one is better although since this one had a better story and a explanation of background of what happened at Planet vegeta people prefer this
  4. Death86777
    Death86777
    I think it will look cool. But hey I'm not picky I like goku mainly so yea XD
  5. iamsiii
    iamsiii
    I really like the new broly design, and the new form introduced that broly uses looks really cool.
  6. iamsiii
    iamsiii
    I really like the new broly design, and the new form introduced that broly uses looks really cool.
  7. Xander_09
    Xander_09
    In my opinion I think that the new broly adapts more like a saiyan than the non-canonical .....
  8. KatanaSoul
    KatanaSoul
    Hi i like the old design of Brolly blood thirsty Killer machine for Battle its the true nature of saiyajin race the new design its to show the good site of Brolly feelings when hi was a boy
  9. LordEmperorPasta100
    LordEmperorPasta100
    I like Broly's new design, even though his old one is still more memorable.
  10. Memes23
    Memes23
    I like Broly's redesign, as well as the old design. I like them both equally.
  11. TRGPG
    TRGPG
    The new design is amazing imo. The old one however is still more memorable. I prefer the new one and the Ikari form is actually pretty cool especially since it has a very similar concept to that of the SSJ4 which is the coolest looking Ssj form ever from my point of view.
  12. Infernape for smash
    Infernape for smash
    the new deseign looks pretty cool.