UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

WELCOME! + Who is your Favorite DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBSuper characters are?

1. kmister
    kmister
    Hey everyone welcome to the club! where everyone come to talk about DBZ and others stuff as well. to be honest I didn't expect a lot of people who love DBZ as much as me on this site but I'm glad I was wrong so yea if your new join and chat you might meet someone you like and remember to have fun .
    NOW ON WITH THE QUESTION! WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DBZ CHARACTERS? mine will have to be THE ALMIGHTY SAVIER OF THE PLANET HERCULE!
  2. *Strider-Gamer*
    *Strider-Gamer*
    Well my favorite characters would have to be between Gohan and Trunks. Two characters I grew up with while watching Dragon Ball Z.
    Trunks especially has had some development in Dragon Ball Super. But Gohan is still my all time favorite.
  3. Iroquois pliskin
    Iroquois pliskin
    The easy answer is Goku but as for a close second I'd say tien
  4. ramirachi
    ramirachi
    my favorite is Broly
  5. aka2810
    aka2810
    Favorites would be Vegeta, Cell, Bardock and Future Trunks.
  6. critical
    critical
    Krillin cause he got the baddest chick
  7. twistedxlightning
    twistedxlightning
    Vegeta and Caulifla, it doesn't get more awesome than that! Vegeta's character development is amazing to see, and Caulifla's confidence and genius in battle almost makes her invincible!

Gohan is an honorable mention for me, I feel he is the most human and rational. I hated that he gave up fighting and did the Saiyaman thing as a kid, but now I can appreciate it.
  8. Ruddysal
    Ruddysal
    i would have to go with everyone's favorite Kid Buu and Goku SSj2 specifically, Kid Buu because in the video games man kid buu is like a God because his combos are fast and ridiculous and i like his finisher move planet burst. to me buu reminds of dark goku. I like goku ssj 2 because je looks sick with the aura sparks around his body and his sharp *** hair
  9. TrueOGX
    TrueOGX
    I'll mention a favorite from each series, DB would be the boy Yamcha, DBZ goes to Buu (mainly Kid and Super, but Fat Buu is warming up to me), DBGT would probably be Baby, and for Super it's the boy Hit.
  10. Ace Destruction
    Ace Destruction
    Honestly, there are a lot of characters I like, so my favorite good guy is Vegeta, and my favourite bad guy is Goku Black.
  11. Sauceman
    Sauceman
    Adult Gohan (not the great saiyaman one), El Hit, Omega Shenron and Tao Pai Pai
  12. Mauricio_Groly
    Mauricio_Groly
    My favorite one is Goku Black from Extreme Butoden
  13. ShinyOmanyte
    ShinyOmanyte
    My favorite character is Piccolo for sure. I really loved him in the old Dragon Ball, and I'd wish Piccolo would get a little more attention overall. It's really sad to see how wasted he's been.
  14. DemonLouie
    DemonLouie
    I like Krillin he's awesome and funny too! ^w^
  15. N00bMugz
    N00bMugz
    Hi guys! My favorite character is Broly.
  16. BeastThunderPro
    BeastThunderPro
    alright time to answer. My favorite would have to be Gohan because he was one of the first pppl i saw in dbz and i love how he doesnt want to fight but has to to protect those he loves and cares about which reminds me of another character that i also like called Tsuna from Hitman Reborn (good anime). My second would most likely be between Hit and Goku Black because of their persona and there u have it
  17. Lapis
    Lapis
    My favorite character has to be Trunks, because the first time we see him, he completely annihilates Frieza, an enemy that was seen as unstoppable until Goku's fight with him on Namek, and he was the second Super Saiyan to be shown in the series, giving even more mystery to his origin at the time of his introduction.