UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

DBZ Anime v. Games

1. kmister
    kmister
    what brought you into dbz? Anime or Games?
  2. choco
    choco
    anime.. as when i watched it for first time(frieza saga) from then only i m its fan then after sometime i come to know it has games too and from then i m into it
    wbu?
  3. kmister
    kmister
    what brought me into it was surprisingly the game cause I always missed chance to watch the show when I was a kid
  4. *Strider-Gamer*
    *Strider-Gamer*
    I mainly watched DBZ on toonami when I was a kid so that's how I got into the series. The games were a major part of that too.
  5. phantomreaper234
    phantomreaper234
    the anime brought in to loving dbz from the toonami block the the uncut stuff
  6. Adrixer
    Adrixer
    Anime.Dragon Ball Super I watch the whole episode and game Dragon Ball Xenoverse haven't complete the game yet.
  7. Lichtbringer
    Lichtbringer
    Anime, they afaik never officially released any DBZ game in my region until the Dragon Ball Z: Budokai games where made.
  8. mario29601
    mario29601
    I remember going to my friend's house and playing the heck out of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the Wii. I had a lot of fun, and that's what introduced me to Dragon Ball.
  9. SoraX66
    SoraX66
    I grew up with the show on toonami back when TV was good. The games were great too up until Raging Blast 2 but after everything just sucks to bad. I wish we could scrap DB Super that is trash like all the new Generation stuff sadly.
  10. Iroquois pliskin
    Iroquois pliskin
    The games specifically specifically budaki tenkieci 3 (don't really know how to spell it) my cousin sat me down and tought me how to play