UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Vanilla 18+ Mugen fighter?

1. Wolfpackhunter41
    Wolfpackhunter41
    Is there a Mugen fighter that involves a lot of grappling and kissing in their movesets? Y'know, that Vanilla stuff?
  2. TMyers8732
    TMyers8732
    You know, we should see more of the kissing while at the same time, keeping the down-and-dirty stuff.
  3. yifferman
    yifferman
    interesting question, but i dont see any kind of that here.
  4. TrueOGX
    TrueOGX
    Yea, I doubt we got a lot of Vanilla characters, but then again, could be wrong.
  5. seaking4steel
    seaking4steel
    Demitri Maximoff?
  6. AshenWolven
    AshenWolven
    sadly there are no vanilla as far as i can tell
  7. araiz
    araiz
    i think not
  8. Forrrester_81
    Forrrester_81
    anyone knowss whichh charss are more compitible with bao?...and which mugen wersions to use..? ı mean ...for ex which bao wersion should ı use to make all r moves or stuff..? ı got some chars from some otherr site bec of this ban but they r not workng full..:((
  9. captainchingon
    captainchingon
    cant say I've seen it, sorry.
  10. Forrrester_81
    Forrrester_81
    hımmm np ı think it takes more time to get thiss..:P ....have many wersios here but most are not cometable...
  11. mcfuzzy
    mcfuzzy
    could always just make an original
  12. shiffmacson
    shiffmacson
    Best way to probably go about it would be to create one found alot of tutorials. Gonna try to get something going
  13. mokafura
    mokafura
    I wanna be the R18 guy.
  14. bobbysharks
    bobbysharks
    Hey guys! Gettag's 18+ Aggressor Terry has a groping phase where he fondles women's breasts. White Len Raper has a few lewd move, groping her victim's crotch from behind, giving them head/face, and clinging to their front side groping and licking her victim's chest. But try this guy:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-edit-by-janus

Among his other H Moves, he can do a "**** massage" (breast grope) "Finger work, down" (groping victim's *******s) "Touching girl's ***" (that's what it says/does)
    "Steal a kiss" (this is the one you guys wanted)

Mizoguchi also has a cowgirl, *******, and Kuromaru's 18300 side missionary type move (not Gettag's Dong Whan)