UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

View RSS Feed

Krookodile Belmonth

The fatality never dies!

Rate this Entry
ENGLISH:
Greetings to the whole community!

Now, I share with you some new things that I have brought for you:

➤Complete update of the char's ninja male, the version of Chameleon is not yet available but I clarify that it will arrive.
➤➤The versions uploaded to the Mugen Archive server are versions for 1.0 or higher, if you are looking for versions 0.5 [WINMUGEN] download them on the web, I clarify 2 things;

1- I don't want to upload repeated characters to avoid confusion.
2- The versions of WINMUGEN only have an update of AIR and SFF nothing extra of the CMD.

➤Updates will be made to the Cyborg's and Female's, why? .... well you will see that I comment in previous threads that I intend to put together a series of char's that respond to the same style of play based on that of Juano16 to which Raiden already joined and Lui-Kang in its Beta form but it is working on Cage, Kung Lao and Kano closer to joining their team.

➤I was absent for some personal issues of everyday life but I noticed great interest in [MORTAL KOMBAT B&T], I share with you the progress that has been released and I kindly ask you to join us in our channels to be aware of the new updated versions .

ESPAÑOL:
Saludos a toda la comunidad!

Ahora si, comparto con ustedes algunas cosas nuevas que he traido para ustedes:

➤Actualización completa de los char's ninja male, aun no se cuenta con la versión de Chameleon pero aclaro que si llegara.
➤➤las versiones cargadas al servidor de Mugen Archive son versiones para 1.0 o superior, si tu buscas las versiones 0.5 [WINMUGEN] descargalas en la web, aclaro 2 cosas;

1- No quiero subir personajes repetidos para evitar confusiones.
2- Las versiones de WINMUGEN solo cuentan con actualización de AIR y SFF nada extra del CMD.

➤Se harán actualizaciones a los Cyborg's y Female's, porque?.... bueno verán que comente en hilos anteriores que pretendo armar una serie de char's que respondan a un mismo estilo de juego basado en el de Juano16 a los cuales ya se sumaron Raiden y Lui-Kang en su forma Beta pero se esta trabajando en Cage, Kung Lao y Kano mas próximos a sumarse al equipo de estos.

➤Estuve ausente por algunas cuestiones personales de la vida cotidiana pero note gran interés en [MORTAL KOMBAT B&T], comparto con ustedes el avance que se ha liberado y les pido amablemente que nos acompañen en nuestros canales para estar al tanto de las nuevas versiones actualizadas.

CHAR'S UPDATE:

SUB-ZERO:
DOWNLOAD

SCORPION:
DOWNLOAD

REPTILE:
DOWNLOAD

ERMAC:
DOWNLOAD

RAIN:
DOWNLOAD

SMOKE:
DOWNLOAD

NOOB SAIBOT:
DOWNLOAD

MORTAL KOMBAT [B&T]:
DOWNLOAD

UNCLE KANO ADVANCE:
VIDEO

KROOKODILE CHANNEL
OVER HERE!

AVPBOY CHANNEL
FOLLOW ME!

GRACIAS, FELICES FIESTAS Y PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO!
THANK YOU, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Submit "The fatality never dies!" to Digg Submit "The fatality never dies!" to del.icio.us Submit "The fatality never dies!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The fatality never dies!" to Google

Comments

Goodness yes! Glad to see this revived.
    sounds cool
    nice
    cool
    orange card series
    Not all heroes wear capes