UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

View RSS Feed

JtheSaltyy

Full Game..?

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone. So... Iíve been wondering. Ever since I started to do conversions of a bunch of different characters in my own (technically not custom) style, Iíve encountered the thought of creating a full game many times. Maybe I can have a giant mesh of all my characters into a big roster. Provided that their mechanics are the same, there should be no trouble at all. At the moment Iím still creating the ďsystemĒ part of the motif, but the ďfightĒ section is polished and finished, as seen in my Akuma and DIO showcase videos. Iím still working on a name as well, so the logo is long out of my grasp, for now. This time, I think I can go through with making a full game. Itís not far from reality. I donít want it to be a subsidiary of Capcom vs. SNK 2 since itís featuring characters from all kinds of different games. Thereís Street Fighter, JoJoís, Fatal Fury, Final Fight (yes Guy will be made), Super Mario Bros, King of Fighters, and even guest appearances that donít have fighting games of their own (Peter, and probably another character). I think this can be created. I hope you have a good day.

Submit "Full Game..?" to Digg Submit "Full Game..?" to del.icio.us Submit "Full Game..?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Full Game..?" to Google

Categories
WIP News

Comments

I think that would be a good idea
    Great idea dude!
    Time to wait