UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

View RSS Feed

Shadyren

Done patching Yami Kula to 1.1

Rate this Entry
https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...164&height=683
She no longer have null skill, passive reversal, flashy wide-screen ohko and ridiculous helper.
Another version of Yami Kula for null-tier will be planned for her soon. But for now, i will focus regular character, while removing all cheap content from her.

She will available only for 1.0/1.1.

Submit "Done patching Yami Kula to 1.1" to Digg Submit "Done patching Yami Kula to 1.1" to del.icio.us Submit "Done patching Yami Kula to 1.1" to StumbleUpon Submit "Done patching Yami Kula to 1.1" to Google

Categories
WIP News , Misc

Comments

So you're still gonna try to release a 'non-cheap' character in the end, I am excited to see how it will go this time.

Although I doubt it will get as much attention as your old Yami Kula, because people still love flashy stuff nowadays, I wish you good luck on your project.
    Quote Originally Posted by Betalille
    So you're still gonna try to release a 'non-cheap' character in the end, I am excited to see how it will go this time.

Although I doubt it will get as much attention as your old Yami Kula, because people still love flashy stuff nowadays, I wish you good luck on your project.
    Yea, i do get that a lot. Still, i'll try to create 2 separate version for Yami kula in 1.1. Regular non-cheap and supernull. But for now, i will focus all my effort on her non-cheap for now.
    Fair fights that are flashy can happen just make sure we can hit the opponent do damage to it actually kill it actually use grapples on it ( because you know i love it when my grapple centric character gets their *** kicked by something that doesnt register what im doing to it for _ interesting difficulty spike_ ) That being said what your looking on looks awesome.
    nice!
    that looks so good
    this looks dope
    naiçu