UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

View RSS Feed

DarkValentine

Enjoying my time here at Mugen Archive

Rate this Entry
So far, the atmosphere here is quite friendly, just like it is over at Infinity Mugen Team Forums. And it seems that my presence has been taken with a warm welcome. That is always a good thing in my eyes. With that being said, I'll proceed to release stages here, at least 1 day after I release them on my site. I see a good bit of them have been uploaded here already, so I won't reupload those. However, any future stages will be released on both my own site, and here at M.A.

Submit "Enjoying my time here at Mugen Archive" to Digg Submit "Enjoying my time here at Mugen Archive" to del.icio.us Submit "Enjoying my time here at Mugen Archive" to StumbleUpon Submit "Enjoying my time here at Mugen Archive" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad you liked the site. Your stages are great and I have already posted some here, feel free and welcome to Mugen Archive.

If you need help you can count on me and our team.
    yeah everything is settled down now and Im happy to be here. Kinda miss the old old old site before was called Mugen Archive hahaha. but I loved this site. I loved everyone I kwown MAN i MISS THE GUITY GEAR TEAM ahahahahaha.. where did they gone too HAHAHA.. I mean MA is been my hone sense 2014 AND STILL IS MY HOME AS TODAY. loved the places in general

Mugen Archive is My House
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsrAqP8lBdw
    Quote Originally Posted by kater15
    Glad you liked the site. Your stages are great and I have already posted some here, feel free and welcome to Mugen Archive.

If you need help you can count on me and our team.
    Thank you, that's very kind. I look forward to releasing my stuff here as well. And thanks for posting my stuff here also.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer
    yeah everything is settled down now and Im happy to be here. Kinda miss the old old old site before was called Mugen Archive hahaha. but I loved this site. I loved everyone I kwown MAN i MISS THE GUITY GEAR TEAM ahahahahaha.. where did they gone too HAHAHA.. I mean MA is been my hone sense 2014 AND STILL IS MY HOME AS TODAY. loved the places in general

Mugen Archive is My House
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsrAqP8lBdw
    Very nice. I'm looking to at least spend as much time here, as I do at IMT. My time hasn't been very free or available as of late. But I'll do my best to make frequent appearances.
    Nice work ı will keep following them
    Glad you like it, I do too!
    I'm lonely. :(
    Edit: Not anymore!
    Updated Jun 18, 2019 at 04:50 by GamingFazbear2000
    Yes, I feel the same way. It's been a pleasure serving my time here. It's good to know more people are coming here to enjoy being here instead of the exact opposite. Thank god I found this site back in May or else, I wouldn't even be here right now.
    glad you like the site!