UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Fkukage Dio

Fkukage Dio

Uploaded by
K·Blood
New Challenger
17th January 2020
Author Author S.Y
File Size File Size 12.09 MB
Views Views 864
Downloads Downloads 105
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
This Fkukage Dio is the last version made by S.Y. If you like to control the character to play M.U.G.E.N, you can have a good feeling to control it. And there are a lot of details that S.Y made in this character. For example the knife will fall down and you can even sound that effect. Character material is from Warusaki3, S.Y helps him to fix some BUG.

这个人物是作者S.Y做的最新版本的DIO。如果你喜欢手操角色游玩Mugen,这个角色有非常棒的手操感 。并且S.Y在这个角色里制作了大量的细节,比如:飞刀效果掉落你都可以听到每一把刀掉落的声音。人物素材 来自恶咲三氏,S.Y在他人物的基础上修复了一些BUG。
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Fkukage Dio
  • Fkukage Dio

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Fkukage Dio(ASB/EOH voice... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2nd December 2018 Original:“Warusaki3” rema...
Fkukage ASB Dio Mugen 1.0 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 19th October 2018 Warusaki3,remake S.Y
Fkukage Dio (ASB/EOH voic... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 27th September 2018 Original:“Warusaki3” rema...
Fkukage Dio JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 25th September 2018 “warusaki3” remould:“S.Y...
Misaka Mikoto Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax ✨ 23rd March 2017 S.Y
Misaka Mikoto Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax ✨ 28th July 2016 S.Y
Misaka Mikoto Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax ✨ 11th May 2016 S.Y

Comments

Kakyoin-Kun
3rd April 2020 at 02:57
@Tenkaiichi I do have also Ideas, but no I don't have discord since I'm not allowed anymore.
Tenkaiichi
New Challenger
1st April 2020 at 19:03
@musthe, dude, I have so much ideas for mugen characters, and I don't wanna fill this comment with irrelevant bouts of conversation, so do u have discord?
Kakyoin-Kun
1st April 2020 at 18:47
@Tenkaiichi I think I remember seeing Jotaro holding knifes from a fanmade jojo doujin book. But this could be epic If I edit Jotaro and add his knifes just like DIO throwing it.
Tenkaiichi
New Challenger
1st April 2020 at 18:12
@musthe1 Someone should make Shadow Jotaro! :O
he could even use the knives! Imagine that! It would be like if how when Joseph pranked Jotaro that one time, but it actually happened to Jotaro! Idk about the road roller, however, but Shadow Jotaro would be dope.
Kakyoin-Kun
1st April 2020 at 18:07
@Tenkaiichi thanks, but now I never do ai patches since when I versus him, he has a little ai coming up.
Tenkaiichi
New Challenger
1st April 2020 at 18:06
@musthe1 You did your best, bud. It's okay.
Kakyoin-Kun
3rd February 2020 at 00:22
@Tenkaiichi I'll try to do the AI patch for fkukage dio since he's weak to beat warusaki3's jojo chars with ai patch and mr giang's DIO and Jotaro with ai patch. The only thing he wins at is spamming the lasers everytime as a player when you're too far away from this dio.

Edit: Well S-H-I-T, I can't give him a al patch since he has ai commands on the command sections and really too hard to make a ai patch for this dio since he has no cns when I was trying do the ai generator. But this char with ai commands is weak also.
Tenkaiichi
New Challenger
2nd February 2020 at 22:17
can someone give him an AI as vicious and ruthless as Destiny DIO's ai? PLEASE
Toriel Brando
New Challenger
22nd January 2020 at 22:06
This is my new favorite Shadow DIO character! They're easy, stylish, and strong too! The only thing I would ever suggest is coloring The World to match the outfits, but that's small.

Very well done!
kokun555
Lurker
19th January 2020 at 20:46

its sprite is similar to ps1
Seras·Victoria
New Challenger
19th January 2020 at 10:22
good
InRoger
Lurker
19th January 2020 at 08:06
:D
Phil Swift
Lurker
18th January 2020 at 01:45
Very smooth and easy to control, really feels a lot better compared to other forms of shadow dio (in my opinion). I look forward to adding this character to my roster.
Kakyoin-Kun
18th January 2020 at 01:11
The best shadow dio character, even makes it great having the japanese letters too.