UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Fulgore

Fulgore

Uploaded by 8th June 2017
Author Author Fabry Taz Shags2Dope
File Size File Size 4.16 MB
Views Views 5,272
Downloads Downloads 1,233
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREn8P1h_FU&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0iSRzWPVws&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpE3srSHe0g
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Fulgore
  • Fulgore

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Fulgore CVS Arrange 23rd October 2019 Nexus Games and Fabry Taz
Fulgore Killer Instinct 19th January 2019 Krookodile Belmonth
Fulgore Killer Instinct 22nd October 2018 assembled & coded by ...
Fulgore Killer Instinct 26th March 2018 Vital Zero
Fulgore CVS Arrange 16th June 2017 CVS Artist
Fulgore Killer Instinct 4th July 2016 Vitalzero
Fulgore KI2 Killer Instinct 9th November 2015 werewood

Comments

wugen
Lurker
20th March 2020 at 21:15
nice
Renegado
New Challenger
8th October 2018 at 12:21
It's great to see 2D versions of originally 3D characters. Hoping to see more of these in the future.
ale6256
New Challenger
4th February 2018 at 23:51
Buenisimo! probando!
Rhythmical
Lurker
20th January 2018 at 01:01
Bonito diseño del personaje pero no se asemeja al fullgore original, sus hitbox estas desalineados pues. 5/10
PipeDrake
New Challenger
18th January 2018 at 18:46
está genial ;) muchas gracias, sabes si hay otros chars de Killer Instinct version cartoon? , solo he visto Fulgore y Jago.
Saludos!
ControlAlt
Lurker
13th January 2018 at 17:00
Lindo, n verdad lindo, pero creo que el original está mejor, igual te doy like.
Prince_Bren
New Challenger
24th October 2017 at 16:39
Then* He's asked people repeatedly for months now to stop uploading his stuff without his permission.. I don't think it's too much to ask of people to be respectful of his wishes. He didn't decide yesterday that he doesn't like this, he told people 9 months ago he's tired of people stealing his stuff and uploading it before he officially releases it.
Prince_Bren
New Challenger
24th October 2017 at 16:22
With all due respect, perhaps he doesn't like the fact that people steal his projects, uploading them without his permission. I don't blame him for being annoyed. Some of you are very annoying :) If the shoe fits, than wear it Cinderella.
german
Lurker
22nd August 2017 at 23:45
que bueno ver que usan las barrad de vida de mi autoria :D gracias
Rodriguez
New Challenger
26th June 2017 at 13:22
THIS FULGORE IS BULLCRAP! HOW COULD FABRY TAZ FALL SO LOW AFTER HIS FROST?
Shags2dope
New Challenger
26th June 2017 at 03:58
Whoa whoa whoa, where on earth did you get that ridiculous nonsense from?
milbury
16th June 2017 at 20:26
Do not worry, Chocolate, as Ax said Fabry Taz's work will still be here, whether he likes it or not... assuming he makes any more characters in the future.
I thought he was okay before this, I liked his RE1 Chris Redfield character, but his tantrum here and on MMV made me lose all respect for him... especially after I found out the only reason he was so butthurt was because him and Shags2dope were trying to sell MMV on this bizarre plan to set up a Patreon and charge people to download any of their work. So if you are wondering where he wanted his work to be, now you know.
Chocolate
New Challenger
14th June 2017 at 17:31
I am sorry to here that Fabry Taz no longer wants his work to appear here. I have seen much of his work and when i see his name, i usually associate that with quality work. I do respect his deceision though.
If anyone knows where he prefers his work to be shown i would appeciate knowing.
Shags2dope
New Challenger
9th June 2017 at 17:16
@Dissidia i actually said exactly in detail how it sounds salty. If nobody would care and all this other stuff is true, why even argue? and for the record all i said was his comment was dickish i never said i was upset that it was uploaded here. You guys warehouse everybodies stuff. Honestly this place plays a good role most of the time, it can house characters that are offline and what not. So saying im living in the past or saying im exaggerating is false.

My only dog in this fight is Ax being a **** to taz... some ppl in the comments were civil and said the truth that you cannot stop warehouses in this generation of the internet. And i agree with that, but all the saying the character is bad and nobody needs taz and all this unnecesary stuff is uncalled for....even your petty first comment. You could have said what you didnt like about the character so taz could see the feedback HELL so anybody could see the feedback.

But alas this is a fruitless argument, the character is up and wherever anyone gets it from i just hope they enjoy it
enzo savage
Decent Fighter
9th June 2017 at 11:13
Dont mind me..just came here to read the comments XD
Dissidia
Lurker
8th June 2017 at 21:34
@Shags2dope, how exactly is that sounding salty? No one would honestly care if you shit out another character that you guys cannot even program correctly. The both of you are seriously exaggerating over someone uploading both your characters at the Archive. This isn't 2006 anymore buddy. Times have changed and you two need to get it through your heads.
milbury
8th June 2017 at 16:08
Wow, this post blew up... Ax is a little abrasive as is his way, but I do think he's got the right of it... don't you think the MUGEN community is a little too small to hold onto that old immature "Original Mugen Character Donut Steal No Warehousing!" attitude, Fabray Taz? I remember that attitude from the old days, it made finding new content such a pain because every creator wanted to hoard their work on their own websites and if you didn't know where those websites were, you were SOL. I for one was glad when that era ended. Fabray Taz, if you have a problem with people sharing your work, what even attracted you to MUGEN at all? Sharing is the very essence of MUGEN, you should feel proud to know that others think enough of you and your work to bring it here. If you still want to get huffy and offended over it that is your business, but I don't think anybody who uploads your work here is going to "pay The Consequences" (whatever that means).
Shags2dope
New Challenger
8th June 2017 at 15:27
what a **** thing to say. If you would look at the timeline there has only been 3 killer instinct capcom style characters made. and it took YEARS for those to happen. So to say somebody will do the work and do it better is not only uncalled for but false. You sound incredibly salty because no more freebies or you lol
A x ◿
8th June 2017 at 14:39
@Fabry Taz, I don't think anybody will care if you quit. This place is for the fans of the artwork, not for the fans of the creators. Your work and everyone else's work will get uploaded here whether you like it or not. If you choose to destroy yourself over this then by all means go ahead but it'll only affect you. Someone else will eventually make Capcom-ized Killer Instincts into mugen, probably better to. Your not the first and you won't be the last! Good day sir!
jlr24lp
8th June 2017 at 14:37
Just a side comment that when you share anything with this forum or any other site your opening yourself up to the general public, which in term means that someone is bound to take something of yours. If you truly wanna avoid this issue stop sharing things all together, as well as many of the authors themselves realize this. Just something to think about not looking for confrontation.
Fabry Taz
Lurker
8th June 2017 at 14:28
Every time I share a job I always find it in this forum, it seemed clear to me that I did not want to share anything with this forum and because of you and other users who do mess and go against my will and that of other authors all pay The consequences ... in any case I will not share anything with the mugen community.
valamcrow
8th June 2017 at 14:22
Fabry Taz Sorry Sorry does not happen again I do not know how to delete the post
valamcrow
8th June 2017 at 14:11
Sorry, I'll delete the post
Fabry Taz
Lurker
8th June 2017 at 13:41
I had seemed to be clear when I said I did not want my jobs uploaded to this forum, you really want me to not share more then....
xWagnerPlaguesx

8th June 2017 at 11:11
Still waiting for Shadow Jago.
Dissidia
Lurker
8th June 2017 at 09:14
Absolutely disappointed in this Fulgore.
milbury
8th June 2017 at 03:21
Of all the characters to be converted to Vs style surprise, I did not ever expect a KI character... well played, Fabray Taz.