UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: [18+] RajaaLilith

[18+] RajaaLilith

Uploaded by 6th May 2017
Author Author RajaaBoy
File Size File Size 9.78 MB
Views Views 5,106
Downloads Downloads 1,090
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• [18+] RajaaLilith
  • [18+] RajaaLilith

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Aoko Aozaki Melty Blood 20th December 2015 RajaaBoy
Arcueid Brunestud Melty Blood 20th December 2015 RajaaBoy
Micheal Roa Valdamjong CVS Arrange 20th December 2015 RajaaBoy
Sion CVS Arrange 17th December 2015 RajaaBoy
Nrvnqsr Chaos CVS Arrange 17th December 2015 RajaaBoy
Len CVS Arrange 16th December 2015 RajaaBoy
Patch for Shiki's Add-ons 17th September 2011 RajaaBoy

Comments

NxS_009
Lurker
14th January 2019 at 05:42
joer masho que gran historia, usuarios teniendo batallas convencionales eh flipao uff...
rbeze
8th August 2018 at 22:25
@bobbysharks lol as if you presented any arguments whatsoever. There was no point to this "discussion" to begin with, and had you just downloaded your h character, thanked the author, neither of us would be wasting time with your silly whining. Strawman, ad hominem and such things are concepts pertaining to debates, not silly tantrums on a mugen h character's comment section.
bobbysharks
1st August 2018 at 17:59
I'll ignore the ad hominems, strawman arguments, and circular logic. I apologize.

@bison shadaloo I love what you've done with Lilith btw.
rbeze
1st August 2018 at 17:51
@kater15 no problem, i'm just standing up to myself xD If i can't, let me know and i'll stop. People on the internet sometimes love to pretend that they are so tough and sassy, wish they'd find a better use to their time.
kater15

1st August 2018 at 17:44
@rbeze and @bobbysharks
Please stop it both, don't start another unnecessary war here.
rbeze
1st August 2018 at 17:35
@bobbysharks uuh i don't know, you tell me -- when did caring became something to be ashamed of? You just wrote below that no one cares about my opinion... so you tell me lol... do you have the memory span of a 10-year-old?
And come on, i bet that, to this day, you're still triggered lol If you weren't, you wouldn't even bother replying to my original comment, whining like the little b. that you are. Just move along buddy, that's life: people won't agree with you all the time.
bobbysharks
25th July 2018 at 01:34
@rbeze Yes, I do care. When did caring inherently become something to be ashamed of? You say sounds like soeone's triggered. Yes, you are. You said I pressume you were complaining, and you pressume I'm triggered. Son, you're not a very good troll. Take your dime a dozen jabroni remarks back to your snapchat group where Tasha and Derick still think you're cool.
rbeze
24th July 2018 at 22:32
@bobbysharks uuh you care apparently lol. You just presumed that i was complaining, mate... but based on what? I just stated that i wouldn't mind having these beyond retarded h chars banned, and how hard you must've hit rock bottom. I spent 10 secs typing that.

Sounds like someone's triggered xD

"If the cap fits, wear it", as they say...
bobbysharks
21st July 2018 at 03:35
@rbeze Simply do not browse the 18+ section. You literally don't have to subject yourself to any of it. You come here and complain about something you don't like and cry and throw a fit and............ nothing happens. No one cares. Did you have a point?
qq99q2
Lurker
29th June 2018 at 12:30
thanks
rbeze
11th May 2017 at 14:50
You know, i wouldn't mind if the admins banned these 18+ chars, because most of them are H characters. I watch 18+ here and there, i have my 18+, but this is some weird stuff right here. I can't even conceive the image in my head of someone - to a MUGEN character H'ing another - after all, why else would someone play with these chars?
glerp
Lurker Locked Rank, unlock with green reputation
10th May 2017 at 09:40
Lol you still dont know - about me. It doesnt really matter who or what you did, youre still here - to p**o - and getting b****y when i call it what it is. Reeks of sad denial to me.
joshuasallen
New Challenger
9th May 2017 at 21:11
ya like you have done so much with your life, wasting time doing nothing but complaining about video game characters, if I wasnt injured in Iraq I would be doing other things, but you have no excuse
glerp
9th May 2017 at 08:04
yeah, like follow someone on a forum and toss insults like a child because they disagree with your weird 18+
joshuasallen
New Challenger
9th May 2017 at 07:44
ive done a lot more then you ever will in your life.
glerp
9th May 2017 at 06:53
if thats your purpose then u got a sad unfulfilled life, if any
joshuasallen
New Challenger
9th May 2017 at 05:50
the only person is mad is you glerp, and keeping you mad is why I keep posting, cause you are just a sad little boy with no life
bison shadaloo

9th May 2017 at 02:16
Berry, berry so you just wanted some attention? 7u7, you Gotta get rat boy now, wait for your BAM @megaman or @glerp
glerp
8th May 2017 at 22:52
Lol dude youre so mad. Calm down. This is literally just an account on a forum. You know literally nothing about me. Nobody cares that you were in iraq or whatever, if thats even true. Youre still here trying to defend mugen 18+ and getting triggered enough to throw insults like a baby. I dont have to 'prove my worth' to someone like that.
joshuasallen
New Challenger
8th May 2017 at 21:43
funny thing is, when Glerp gets old and passes away, no one is going to remember him for doing anything great in his life besides being a internet troll who complains about video game characters. People are going to remember me though, cause I was injured in Iraq when I was in the army, unlike glerp which has done nothing useful with his life.
joshuasallen
New Challenger
8th May 2017 at 21:40
the only person getting mad is you glerp, telling people to get a life, and no I didnt even download this character. Then glerp says stupid crap like you act like you are on a moral high ground, even though hes being a hypocrite and acting like he has a moral high ground complaining about video game characters, then is being a hypocrite about complaining even though he complains himself.
bison shadaloo

8th May 2017 at 16:08
And who is @glerp, is one of the multi-accounts of that crazy megaman, if anyone knows how it is that this type of user continues to cause problems, is a troll of MEGAMAN!!! advertisement report with a admin
glerp
8th May 2017 at 08:54
Im just leaving my opinions. You guys are choosing to get mega - over it. It really doesnt matter to me. Its just strange to me how senstitive you people are. Like mister edgy josh guy who is trying way too hard for moral high ground when all he does it post mugen 18+, or spectator guy, who just follows me around like a weirdo just to complain about me.
joshuasallen
New Challenger
8th May 2017 at 08:30
glerp and you are still going on? And if you dont like it then stop replying to me. My question does have to do with something, its proof that you dont really do anything useful for humanity in your spare time. When all you do is complain about video game characters, which has no effect on anyone.
SpectatorX
8th May 2017 at 07:41
lol no glerp is just a sad individual wo comes here to complain about 18+ art lol. It's not worth it to keep going.
She revealed her self in a report i sent....She's just a sjw troll. Just ignore her
glerp
8th May 2017 at 06:42
you're still going? at this point you're just rambling for no reason to try to seem better than me, which is goddamn hilarious cus ur just on here for weird mugen 18+. thats sad, dude.

and your question has nothing to do with anything. its laughable that you try to make it relevant.
joshuasallen
New Challenger
8th May 2017 at 06:36
you are a hypocrite, you dont like people complaining, yet you complain. No one cares about your point, cause they are still going to download characters., theres nothing you can do to stop them. You dont have any meaning in your life at all, besides complain on the internet like your opinion is going to have some huge effect, which its not. And you still havent answered by question, on why you dont do volunteer work, or using your time to help kids in 3rd world countries. You really think complaining about video game characters is going to have any effect on humanity, you have serious mental issues.
glerp
8th May 2017 at 06:04
I'm not being hypocritical about anything. all i'm doing is proving a point to people. i'm engaging in conversation. you're just tossing insults like a baby. so yes, get a life.
joshuasallen
New Challenger
8th May 2017 at 05:56
Liike you dont whine and moan? Talk about being a hypocrite. And telling people to get a life cause the fact you have none. Like really? Dont you ever do anything with your life thats not hypocritical?
glerp
8th May 2017 at 05:33
@joshuasallen
i mean, i'm just answering to a debate. all i've seen you do is whine and moan about me being an sjw or some shit. you're so sensitive to other opinions that all you do is toss insults like an infant throwing a tantrum. get a life.
and its hilarious to me that you act like some moral god and tell me to have some impact on humanity when you're doing the same exact shit, but with no discernable purpose.
joshuasallen
New Challenger
8th May 2017 at 03:56
glerp you are only proving that you have some major brain deficiency issues. Why dont you do something more useful like help starving kids in 3rd world countries, or donate your time, by doing some volunteer work. You giving your opinion about video game characters has no impact on humanity, just like you have no impact on humanity, cause you waste your time on the internet.
GungguS
7th May 2017 at 20:26
Nice...
bison shadaloo

7th May 2017 at 18:06
3:)
anyway !!!, the evil triumphs again
!!!!
http://orig11.deviantart.net/99ca/f/2008/326/6/2/bison__shermie_and_lilith_by_pr0t0manx.png
glerp
7th May 2017 at 10:38
Nope. They provide fan-reimaginings of the original capcom stories. Them being a sub-branch actually makes it not canon. In fact.
blackheart9912
Lurker
7th May 2017 at 09:27
Ah, okay,i think i can see the confusion. Udon is a sub-branch of capcom which makes comic series of their games. everything in the comic actually in fact. Canon.
glerp
7th May 2017 at 09:15
i didnt attack anyone. it was a legitimate question. and the darkstalkers comics are by udon, they arent canon.
blackheart9912
Lurker
7th May 2017 at 08:58
Making things up? Um...someone hasn't been reading their Darkstalkers comics, and you should they're actually very good, and would further prove my point. Can't wait for them to release darkstalkers/street fighter crossover comic which hasn't been released yet! (friggin capcom).

Also if all you can do is "attack" people when they're only offering helpful advice without attack you first, doesn't prove anything, just make you come across immature.

@SpectatorX
i'm not trying to throw stones at the guy (or anyone for that matter) if worse come to worse i shall.
joshuasallen
New Challenger
7th May 2017 at 08:57
Well vampires can die, but they dont age. glerp is a just other SJW, like all other SJWs they have no logic or reason, because they are all mentally handicapped
glerp
7th May 2017 at 07:31
@blackheart
are you just making things up to justify yourself? all lilith had was a vague idea of morrigan and wanting to 'go home'. she didnt have any fascinations, i dont understand why you've made that up. she was self aware but only in the sense that she had the ability to think, nothing else.

@SpctatorX
yeah, just add me to you're ignore list if you dont list
SpectatorX
7th May 2017 at 07:08
Everyone, add Glerp yo ur ignore list. Will be alot better