UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Shaggy

Shaggy

Uploaded by Apr 23, 2017
Author Author Beanfan112
File Size File Size 12.20 MB
Views Views 7,260
Downloads Downloads 1,707
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Shaggy is back and this time he's here to kick ***! This Shaggy doesn't play around like the old one! He can even beat Goku! Trust me!
Directly from the MUGEN wiki = Shaggy can apply pressure lots of pressure! His normals are fast, and can lead to strong combos. However, avoid using Spin Cycle randomly, as it will give Shaggy frame disadvantage. It is best to call Shaggy's assists when far from the opponent or when the opponent is stuck in hitstun or guardstun. With his fast throw, Shaggy can easily punish rushdown characters after their unsafe moves. Shaggy's friends allow poor zoning, but offer decent projectiles with decent hitboxes. Beware doing crouching guards, as Shaggy will easily be open to overheads that can be dangerous especially to the likes of Sentinel. All of Shaggy's normals except crouching light kick can easily be hitconfirmed into Spin Cycle, Ultimate Spin Cycle, and Bone Combo. Avoid using Shaggy's supers outside of combos, as they are extremely unsafe on block. Additionally, the projectiles from Shaggy's friends cannot be destroyed, so use this to your advantage against other zoners.
I added a couple of win quotes like I always do to every character I download so just a warning, I make sure they're hilarious and sometimes it'll be out of character. Basically I'm implying Shaggy curses when he wins sometimes. Oh, and his character specific win quotes don't work! So I guess that just adds to it.
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Shaggy
  • Shaggy

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Shaggy Palette Graphics patches Aug 02, 2019 NootNoot64
Shaggy Joke edits Feb 08, 2019 umeboshi121/theguzyo(pone...
Ultra Instinct Shaggy Joke edits Jun 09, 2018 Black Hazard
Shaggy 2 Dope Update WWE Dec 12, 2017 Sandler987
Shaggy 2 Dope WWE Dec 26, 2016 Sandler987
Shaggy 2 Dope WWE Aug 12, 2016 Wrestling Revolution Muge...
Shaggy Warner Bros. Jun 12, 2012 bearfan

Comments

21 Comments