UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Shinobi

Shinobi

Uploaded by 23rd April 2017
Author Author Pirata Cibernético
File Size File Size 1.53 MB
Views Views 3,611
Downloads Downloads 602
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Mostly regarded as having the most cheap AI (on a normal character) or even being broken in general. It's AI however is changeable within it's def file. Not much information is given on the internet of this character but it seems to be a Hanzo edit. (trying to be Hotsuma from the PS2 Shinobi.) Have fun with it I guess.
I have an extremely detailed chart on his strength/potential. I know I'm going on about his superb AI but that's really what he's most known for and why he's on any roster to begin with.
Sense I don't actually play MUGEN so much, I'm only going off what his AI does so yeah. His gimmick is that he can change to invisibility (and back) at will. He can teleport behind you and yeah, you bet that's not only cheap but can be used for mind games. His shurikens are very spammy, and usually chain into each other. When I tried him out he feels pretty hard to use but obviously, with enough time and effort he kicks butt. His stats are all above average with a default 1100 HP, 105 attack, and 110 defense. His crazy grab move special is dangerous dealing 1/5 or 1/3 of an average health bar (idk the difference between hyper and special so sorry). What do you know, this character is challenging in every way possible.
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Shinobi
  • Shinobi
  • Shinobi
  • Shinobi
  • Shinobi
  • Shinobi

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Shinobi III - Shinobi Wal... Video Game Universe 24th July 2018 UltimateSpiderXD
Shinobi Sega 23rd December 2017 chuchoryu
Shinobi Dan Capcom Arrange 21st December 2016 Junaid
Shinobi Sega 19th March 2016 Slack86
Shinobi Sega 12th February 2016 The disciple x
Shinobi Sega 16th December 2015 chuchoryu
Shinobi Sub-Zero Mortal Kombat 4th December 2015 PhoboSS, borg117, Peter19...

Comments

hitmontop16
New Challenger
19th February 2019 at 23:27
WatchTV is a lot worse.
Um cool
1st July 2017 at 00:39
Damn it, it's Hotsuma not Joe Musashi.
Plusle2019
30th June 2017 at 16:59
Damn it. His name is not Shinobi. It's Joe Musashi.
MarleyD
Lurker
30th June 2017 at 16:39
Absolutely ningen.
DukezKing619
New Challenger
24th May 2017 at 23:25
He is Very awesome but cheap as a MF