UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Terry Bogard (CvS2 Reimagining)

Terry Bogard (CvS2 Reimagining)

Uploaded by
JtheSaltyy
Banned
Dec 15, 2019
Author Author JtheSaltyy
File Size File Size 7.14 MB
Views Views 773
Downloads Downloads 151
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBAhi5qWVnE
Here is Terry Bogard for M.U.G.E.N.

Terry Bogard, often referred to as "The Hungry Wolf," is a young American fighter who originates from "South Town," a small villa where a bunch of different talented warriors battle it out, which is the main story of Terry's game, Fatal Fury. Terry is the poster child and main mascot of SNK, and even represented this company when SNK decided to have on of their characters be included on the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster.

Terry has many different special moves. They mostly cover mid to short ranges. Terry's projectile, the Power Wave, is his only long-ranged attack in his arsenal. He sends out a wave of energy that glides across the floor. His anti-air attack, the Rising Tackle, is a high damaging vertical attack. Although, it's horizontal range is close to none. His mid-screen attack, the Burn Knuckle, is a good attack to end combos off with, as well as getting good zoning with. His fourth special move, the Crack Shoot, features Terry jumping in an arc and performing an axe kick. This attack is an overhead, and can't be blocked while crouching. His final special, the Power Dunk, as again, another overhead. He performs a quick uppercut, and if it connects, he then "Dunks" his opponent downwards. This is a ground bounce move, so it can extend combo and reset the juggle. His uppercut doesn't have to connect for his second hit to also hit. It is still an active move after the first uppercut.

Terry doesn't have as much supers than his specials. Terry has a total of three supers, with one MAX Super included. In Terry's first super, the Power Geyser, Terry blasts the ground at such a large magnitude that a fiery geyser blows out of the ground, blowing the opponent away. Terry's second super, the Buster Wolf, features Terry gliding across the ground in a manner similar to the Burn Knuckle. If the move connects, he then stops and blasts the opponent away. If it doesn't connect, then Terry is open to punishment. In Terry's MAX Super, the Power Destruction, Terry blasts the ground and a huge energy beam blasts out of the ground.

Terry's A.I is certainly no joke. He is very aggressive and his combos last very long (but they don't do 100% damage, don't worry!). Terry's weakness is a defensive opponent. If the opponent has an excellent way of side-stepping and dodging Terry's attacks, he will be very easy to punish.

In Terry's character folder, there should be a .txt file which includes Terry's move-set guide, and the characters I'll recreate next.

|BTW| I know I might be missing some Terry supers, but I have NO idea what they are. Sorry if I missed some that you liked :|

for
M.U.G.E.N 1.1

made by
JtheSaltyy

enjoy!
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Terry Bogard (CvS2 Reimagining)