UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: DIO Brando (CvS2 Reimagining)

DIO Brando (CvS2 Reimagining)

Uploaded by
JtheSaltyy
Banned
Dec 09, 2019
Author Author JtheSaltyy
File Size File Size 14.72 MB
Views Views 1,494
Downloads Downloads 250
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSXyxzOuI0E
Here is DIO Brando for M.U.G.E.N.

DIO's story is quite extensive since he remains as a prominent figure within the main JoJo universe. He is just a vampire who wishes to conquer the human race. He managed to gain more strength after !SPOILERS! he removes Jonathan Joestar's head from his body and put's his severed head on it to control it as his own.
DIO has superhuman speed, strength, precision, and pretty much everything Star Platinum has. Not only does he have a really powerful Stand named 「The World」. but DIO himself has superhuman capabilities as well.

I know there is a discrepancy in his move-set, as Jonathan's body rejects him whenever DIO attempts freezing his opponent, or using the Space Ripper Stingy Eyes. I just wanted to give DIO a more versatile move-set and give the player more options, which makes DIO more fun to play.

DIO has some special potential. He only has five. His MudaMuda attack can catch anyone who tries to jump in, and for CvS characters that dodge or roll, it'll catch them up as well. His Muda Smash attack is good for extending combos (the 41C Poke Combo), and his teleport can either be faked, or be used to instantly close in on the opponent, and depending on which button is pressed, he can either appear moderately far from them, right up close, or on the other side. He also has two counter moves. One acts as an actual attack, and one acts as an Alpha Counter attack. They both involve stopping time and delivering a couple of blows to the opponent.

DIO has a plethora of supers. He can either punish an opponent from mid-screen with his Knives, or finish off a combo with his Gigatech Smasher, or catch an opponent off from full screen with the Space Ripper Stingy Eyes. He has two MAX SUPERS, those being the Road Roller, and the 7 Page MUDA. The 7 Page MUDA is just one big hit followed by 98 punches and then a finishing blow, all in stopped time. The Road Roller, if you haven't seen it already, is the act of DIO dropping a Steamroller on the opponent, punching it a lot, and jumping off after it explodes. It's the ultimate JoJo Meme Legend.

DIO's A.I is one of the most powerful I have. It's meant to replicate Huate's Destiny DIO, which is one of the most combo based A.I I ever saw. I tried to make DIO focus more on his combos, while still maintaining a defensive side to him. I couldn't beat him once, yet.

I made him have a special intro with Jotaro. I was planning to have the intro replicate the "Oh, You're Approaching Me?" moment, but I realized that would be too long. Comment down below if you want me to add that intro. I'll code it in if it is that good.

From here, I don't really know which character to convert next. I think I'll probably do either Noriaki Kakyoin (Gamer Mode Included) or an SNK character, since Rugal was the only one I did. I'd like for you all to comment down below some suggestions if you to

|BTW| I didn't include DIO's Time Stop move because most of DIO's move-set involves stopping time, so it would be rather odd to have so many time stopping moves but have just one big time stop move. Also, it creates a lot of difficult situations for me, so I decided not to do it. Although Jotaro has it, just to let you know.

for
M.U.G.E.N 1.1

made by
JtheSaltyy

enjoy!
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• DIO Brando (CvS2 Reimagining)