UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Litten

Litten

Uploaded by 19th June 2016
Author Author Me
File Size File Size 6.47 MB
Views Views 1,286
Downloads Downloads 68
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Nothing to say...

Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Litten
  • Litten

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Litten (Update) Pokémon 25th June 2016 Me
SMG4 Edits 9th May 2016 Me
amy (sonic) Sonic 6th May 2016 me
Super Smash Flash 1 Versu... Add-ons 3rd May 2016 Me
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter An... Video Game Universe 27th April 2016 Me
Minun Pokémon 26th January 2016 me
Minun Pokémon 26th January 2016 me

Comments

Megaman
24th November 2016 at 00:46
This isn't an edit...
The Raven Effect
23rd November 2016 at 15:35
@Mattwo exactly its like if i posted one of my edits and got mad cause a person shared it something i edited that wasnt even mine to begin with
Megaman
23rd November 2016 at 00:43
Mattwo, Why the hell are you still worried about my little fight over some Pokemon tards on a crappy MUGEN forum site? I don't care about Pokemon (Except for the Pokemon Minun and a few others) and all of these Pokemon I created are obsolete and don't exist to me.
mattwo
Lurker
23rd November 2016 at 00:38
Oh yes nice work abusing the safe harbor system by claiming copyright on a non-transformative derivative work that does not legally belong to you.
The Raven Effect
26th June 2016 at 00:13
That's kind defeats the purpose of sharing
Megaman
25th June 2016 at 23:00
Out of curiosity, I checked the reuploaded file on M F F A and it was removed upon violations of terms of service. Finally!
Megaman
21st June 2016 at 02:25
I do not like it when someone reposted this Litten specifically to other websites that isn't MUGENArchive. I already filed a DMCA claim to Mediafire about it.
Megaman
19th June 2016 at 20:03
What if I told you. That Minun is... ME.
The Raven Effect
19th June 2016 at 19:24
Endercreeper thats rule 34 worthy i bet
The Raven Effect
19th June 2016 at 19:17
Well Forget about them its over and done with you dont need negativity in your life
Endercreeper9999
19th June 2016 at 19:10
Um... Why is there a Minun with an erect dick in the sprite files? Wait, your username is Minun...
OH NO.
(Other than that, this is a decent character)
Megaman
19th June 2016 at 12:53
My username and Pokemon? Since when did he have the username Minun? Nothing on ED says he used "Minun" or "Mega Man" as his username. And besides, on M F F A, I didn't even have the name Minun.
The Raven Effect
19th June 2016 at 07:44
i think they accused you mostly because your username and pokemon seemed like his/her now if you are him/her i would give you a 2nd chance but if you arent you shouldnt let people bring you down and get you all worked up i stay on here because they dont get all butthurt if you made a small mistake or post a character you made in paint or something so thats that either way you seem cool so yeah
Megaman
19th June 2016 at 04:31
Well, I got perma'd over at M F F A. Why? Accusion of being another user. A GModerator of the site, Ricepigeon saw GarchompMatt's post calling me "Weegee" and Rice had me perma'd the second time just because he announced that I am apparently Weegee. I've also had this accusion problem at M F G as well. It wasn't until 3 months since I signed up there when I got perma'd for being accused of being that user. Both of their excuses was for spamming, but caches say it's because they think I am the accused user. I looked up the user (The full name of the user) and he had no history of MFG or M F F A. So Ricepigeon and the moderators of MugenFightersGuild are basically perma banning me for no reason except because "I'm Weegee". They even went far to replace the guy's Mugen Database article with some of my information as well as artcle's name changing to my MUGEN alias having to forcefully change my MUGEN alias because I don't wanna be associated with that spam of an artcle.

I've told this same story to some other people and they brushed it off as me faking it or just being a troll. This shit is really depressing me because this is my hobby and has been for almost a decade. I find creating and releasing fun and people like Ricepigeon are ruining it for me. Sorry if I am breaking out for something that seems like isn't a big deal but still. I HATE having something ruined for me over small things.
The Raven Effect
19th June 2016 at 04:02
why are you depressed?
Megaman
19th June 2016 at 03:36
Just a quick upload. I'm depressed right now.