UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: *fixedISH* Slime (Very Cool Update)

*fixedISH* Slime (Very Cool Update)

Uploaded by
MackleMouse
New Challenger
30th March 2020
Author Author MackleMouse
File Size File Size 9.23 MB
Views Views 371
Downloads Downloads 48
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Sorry for the bugs, my bad. They have been fixed now. And the new stuff.

-Remade VS Mode sprite

-New win pose laugh

-New Voice (Dormammu from MvC 3)

-Ground Slime special move added (command = B, F, low kick)

-Slime Tentacle special move added (command = B, F, low punch)
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• *fixedISH* Slime (Very Cool Update)
  • *fixedISH* Slime (Very Cool Update)

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Slime (Very Cool Update!) Mortal Kombat Project (MKP) 30th March 2020 MackleMouse
Slime 2.9 Mortal Kombat Project (MKP) 31st December 2017 darkburster1
Slime Dragon Quest 18th May 2016 terui
Slime (NxC) Namco X Capcom 21st April 2016 DarkWolf13
Slime Dragon Quest 13th June 2015 sylphyne
NBC Cool Cool Town Stages... Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 13th June 2013 JAM

Comments

MackleMouse
New Challenger
1st April 2020 at 06:42
I do have discord as well! Email me your account on DeviantArt.
darkburster1
1st April 2020 at 05:42
@MackleMouse
Im downloading the latest version and Il check it out. theres a thing in fighterfactory that you mess with that makes the AI use moves.
kinda hard to explain here or DA, but if you have discord i could just drop screenshots to show you.
MackleMouse
New Challenger
31st March 2020 at 21:07
That dead pool glitch hasn't occurred to me yet. That dead pool stuff was made by you and I haven't messed around with it. And I know that the two new moves don't go to finish him, I don't know how to do that but i'll look around in there and see if I can find anything to copy off of from one of the other special moves. Did you find that the normal brutality glitches too? I have that fixed but I'll see what I can do.

But one thing, How do I make an AI do the new special moves? Do you know? That's a thing that I want to fix too.
darkburster1
31st March 2020 at 16:10
I found 2 issues (techinically the same issue, but its for the 2 new moves- which look great btw)
-Theres an issue with the coding where they "kill" the player instead of sending them into the finisher state like other specials.

Also, using cassie as a test, the move where someone tries to stage fatal him on deadpool didnt actually do anything. it played the sounds, but it seemed glitched.
darkburster1
31st March 2020 at 15:30
Trying this out now :)
OnagaForEmperor
New Challenger
30th March 2020 at 20:43
@MackleMouse Great story. Although it's hard to imagine Rain feeling bad for killing someone, the dude is a serious egomaniac, lol. But the idea of him being a Shang Tsung flesh pits experiment is really cool. Maybe he's like the successor of Meat or what Meat was GOING to be if he didn't escape. Again, great work. :D
samxl
Lurker
30th March 2020 at 19:30
i love the origin story man... cool character;
MackleMouse
New Challenger
30th March 2020 at 18:44
Yes in fact I do, ask darkburster1 for his story too because he was the original creator of this character. But here's my backstory.

(Imagine this like it's in MK9) Slime was originally a normal human living in Earthrealm. He had knowledge of mixed martial arts already. He was told to go into the Mortal Kombat Tournament for Earthealm. Sadly, in a close battle, He had lost to rain because of his water abilities. "FINISH HIM!" Someone said in the crowd, so Rain did his Bubble Burst fatality-except he felt bad when he won so Rain deflated Slime from his Bubble Burst and moved on to fight Reptile next. Slime was unconscious after the deflation. But Shang Tsung saw potential in him. Shang took Slime to the flesh pits and begun creating something more. Shang Tsung made a guess that he was angry after losing to Rain. Shang Tsung gave him similar abilities to Rain with slime and inflating powers to rival against Rain's abilities. Shang called this beast, "Slime" and turned this human into an evil, undead, killing machine with black skin and a slimy green tunic and mask. Shang Tsung sent Slime to the Dead Pool and if anyone tries uppercutting them into the acid, they'll die in return.
OnagaForEmperor
New Challenger
30th March 2020 at 17:09
This is a really cool and unique character. Great work! He has a permanent place in my roster. Did you have a backstory in mind for this guy already? I'd be interested in hearing it.
shingo
New Challenger
30th March 2020 at 07:34
Nice comrade!