UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Ronald McDonald

Ronald McDonald

Uploaded by 22nd February 2020
Author Author JtheSaltyy
File Size File Size 3.69 MB
Views Views 1,157
Downloads Downloads 326
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjt2sKe1QvA
= BACKGROUND INFO =
Ronald McDonald is the main mascot of the world-wide fast-food restaurant McDonald's. He was a prominent figure throughout the 80s, 90s, and mid 2000s. He was able to take McDonald's to new heights. Though he isn't featured in any McDonald's promotions anymore, I'll always remember seeing him back whem Happy Meals were the hottest new item instead of the 2 for $3 Mix and Match Sandwiches.

= ORIGINS =
Ronald was made for MUGEN circa 2009 and after that, he blew up. His popularity literally took a reverse nose-dive and received enthusiastic praise by anybody who knew MUGEN at the time. Ever since his inception, countless edits were created because of it. Some include different playstyles (such as mine), but you are probably more familiar with Ronald edits that make him extremely OP and cheap. He even tore down the roster of Rivals of Aether, and eventually edits of that Ronald were made, such as Golden Ronald, who was the guy you had to beat if you wanted to be considered an RoA elite. If you have seen Dark Ronald vs. Chuck Norris, you basically have exactly what 90% of Ronald McDonald edits are in MUGEN. They have varying levels of quality, but I haven't found any bad ones. Yet.

= PLAYSTYLE =
Ronald has the same updated game play style I've incorporated since DIO. CvS System Mechanics such as dodging, rolling, dash, super jump, power charge, MAX Mode, and custom combo are all here. Ronald has solid game play for all that I could see. No glitches yet. If you found any, please let me know and I will update.
Golden Ronald is in this version. He is palette 10 so press Start+LK. Golden Ronald has regenerating health, infinite meter, infinite cancels, and immediate control at any moment during a move after 4 ticks (or .4 seconds).

= EXTRA NOTE =
Apologies for the very late upload. My schedule is getting extremely busy around this time. Usually weekends are the only time I have to work on my projects. From here, hopefully this project is good. Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend as much time on it as I would like, so I'm not exactly sure what the quality will be for this creation. Again, I don't know when I'm going to have a another upload. Maybe in the next 2 weeks, I'm not sure. Thank you so very much for understanding.

for
M.U.G.E.N 1.1

made by
JtheSaltyy

enjoy!
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Ronald McDonald

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Ronald Mcdonald Intro Storyboards 27th July 2019 Donalddesu
Ronald McDonald (GWSLB1) ... Donald edits 11th April 2019 DemonicMinion51
Ronald McDonald from Trea... Heroes (Manga, Comics, TV) 3rd July 2018 VictorEVERMEHREN1011
Ronald McDonald (Donald E... Donald edits 29th June 2018 kishio (Edit by NNinja125...
Ronald McDonald (older ve... Donald edits 11th March 2018 Donaldessu and Kisho
Ronald McDonald Donald edits 14th March 2017 Manny Lingle & Untrut...
Dark Ronald McDonald Donald edits 5th March 2014 kishio & Donalddesu

Comments

3rd Snowball
28th February 2020 at 07:33
Thank you so much for this CvS edit of him. I have a few suggestions though. Could his Apple Bomb and French Fry wall become hypers? His midair hamburger throw hyper has the description of what seems to be one of DIO's hypers in his readme also. I think his aerial Strong Kick animation, the midair french fry swing, needs to be switched with his aerial Strong Punch, a downward kick.
James Blade
Lurker
27th February 2020 at 02:50
@JtheSaltyy 2 things
1. thanks for letting me know that

2. are you thinking of doing Colnel Sanders?
JtheSaltyy
25th February 2020 at 02:22
@James Blade It is what MUGEN calls “a.” When you configure your keybindings, A is one of the configurable keys you can bind. Naturally it defaults to the comma but you can make it any thing you want. Start is just enter. That is typically what the start button is in most MUGEN builds.
James Blade
Lurker
25th February 2020 at 01:43
@JtheSaltyy sorry, i'm not that knowledgeable on mugen. what's light kick?
JtheSaltyy
25th February 2020 at 01:15
@James Blade Yes by pressing start and light kick when selecting him on the select menu, you’ll get Golden Ronald, in which he has infinite canceling, meter, and constant regenerating health, plus more attack power and defensive power.
James Blade
Lurker
25th February 2020 at 00:58
Any idea where i would be able to find the elusive.......golden ronald?
joel pillay
New Challenger
22nd February 2020 at 09:22
Could you make it functional in 1.0?
Kakyoin-Kun
22nd February 2020 at 08:38
We have the new CvS2 styled Ronald McDonald! And gives back memories also to some people who liked Ronald also.