UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Bardock

Bardock

Uploaded by
n00b12
New Challenger
30th June 2018
Author Author n00b12
File Size File Size 39.68 MB
Views Views 2,262
Downloads Downloads 597
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
This Bardock that plays in MVC Style. More bugs are fixed and won't lag.

Sprites Used:
DBZ Extreme Butoden

Voices used:
Sonny Strait (All voice clips)

Came From:
DBZ B3/IW

MVC1
0.2: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...bardock-n00b12

And also, I'd gotten rid of the move lags so
they won't be all done at the same time.

Enjoy my Character!
©2018 n00b12 Productions
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Bardock
  • Bardock

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Bardock DBZ Extreme Butoden 31st October 2015 Yzan
BARDOCK Dragon Ball Z 16-bit 11th September 2015 BARDOCK
Bardock DBZ Extreme Butoden 10th September 2015 Heal the World
Bardock SSJ Dragon Ball Z 16-bit 30th June 2013 MEPHISTOPHELES
Bardock JUS Dragon Ball Z JUS 5th March 2013 StickofDoom and Vash32
Bardock-HD Dragon Ball Z 16-bit 26th February 2013 Alive
Bardock Dragon Ball Z 16-bit 26th February 2013 Sawady

Comments

DarkShadowNin
New Challenger
6th October 2018 at 20:21
An MvC Bardock is exactly what I was looking for. I'll be testing him out soon!
kaiser phoenix
15th July 2018 at 18:48
Not bad, but as mentioned before, there is room for improvements. My personal opinion would be to remove that shoryuken sound. hearing him yell that, kinda takes you out of the dbz element where I keep thinking of street fighter. Would be easier on the ears to hear him yell "Take that!!" over "Shoryuken!" The Hyper beam character animation ends before the beam actually finishes. So maybe shorten the animelem time in the Air file of the beam itself to 1 or 2 to make it faster, or extend the character animation to match the length of the beam.
n00b12
New Challenger
3rd July 2018 at 15:24
@milbury It was my idea for him to do the Shoryuken. It looked like he did it, so It was my idea. And it was my dream that he did one.
milbury
1st July 2018 at 21:38
Okay, I finally got to try this guy in depth and compared him to Yzan's Bardock (the one I have been using)... here are my findings.

THE GOOD
- This Bardock has a MUCH better AI than the Yzan Bardock and stomped him in every matchup. Good stuff, easily this Bardock's best selling point.
- This Bardock is a much better fit for MVC rosters (as mine is) than the Yzan Bardock and fits well with the MVC Raditz and Nappa.
- This Bardock has more intro quotes than the Yzan Bardock who is limited to just one.

THE BAD
- This Bardock only has one victory pose (that I saw at least) unlike the Yzan Bardock which has multiple victory poses.
- Energy Wave is WAY too safe, invincibility frames galore for a generic Shinkuu Hadouken beam wave and seems to do MORE damage when blocked (or is that intentional?)
- The palettes are kinda screwy, I tried setting the default one in his def to a different color and it would not accept it, the only way I could get that was by deleting the extra pals in Fighter Factory which is a terrible waste of them.

THE WEIRD
- When did Bardock get a Shoryuken? Not opposed to it, just wondering if he was given the move in the games since he has a voice quote for it.

MY ADVICE
- AI is great and needs no tweaking, just "incorporate" some more winning poses from the Yzan Bardock or others and play with Energy Wave a little and he will be great. As is I rate him 7/10, a good alternative to the Yzan Bardock and I will probably keep him but there is room for improvements.
n00b12
New Challenger
1st July 2018 at 19:28
I really like it how people are liking my Bardock.
domfreedom
New Challenger
1st July 2018 at 10:11
pas mal
MarioBrotherL1UP
New Challenger
1st July 2018 at 03:51
Never underestimate a Saiyan's power!
n00b12
New Challenger
30th June 2018 at 23:59
@milbury OK.
milbury
30th June 2018 at 23:50
I've been waiting for a good MvC Bardock with English voice so I'm pretty excited for this one. Will try him and report back with my findings.