UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Tomar Tu

Tomar Tu

Uploaded by
asterione
New Challenger
14th March 2017
Author Author asterione
File Size File Size 5.98 MB
Views Views 1,352
Downloads Downloads 217
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Tomar-Tu is a member a the Green Lantern corps. He is a tall, well-muscled humanoid alien with reddish-orange skin and a partially bald head. Other distinguishing features include a fish fin running down the center of his head, lupine ears and a bird‘s beak for a mouth.

This is an edit of the character originally released by Iron-Angelus and Emerald-Knight. With the permission of Iron-Angelus I modified the character as follows:
1) adapted to the EoH template from mugen infinity team
2) implemented constructs which were more avian-like and aquatic-like. Just to avoid having the same lantern char over and over again.
3) Power does not increase by hitting or being hit, but only by charging the lantern through taunt
4) the character has 4 special moves. Although these moves can be initiated with power = 0, the damage is proportional to the power level
5) the character has 4 hyper moves, which can be initiated only with power > 1000. The damage is proportional to the power level. (PS - One of the hyper moves is explicitly inspired to the new injustice 2 moves from hal jordan - at least according to the video releases).
6) the character has 1 grab move. It takes the head of the opponent and smashes it against an construct wall behind. The more you key-press, the more the opponent's head is hit. This move is inspired by a Hal Jordan move in Injustice 1
7) the character has 1 throw move.
8) Weakness to yellow lanterns. If the opponent is Sinestro, Parallax, Arkillo or Superboy Prime (the last two in the hope that the characters will be eventually created), there are some penalties.
9) Blue supercharge. If the opponent is Saint Walker, there are bonuses.

This is my first character EVER. I'm sure it is full of bugs, and I welcome feedback/suggestions.
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Tomar Tu
  • Tomar Tu
  • Tomar Tu
  • Tomar Tu

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Kyle Rayner (Edited from ... DC comics 12th November 2017 Iron-Angelus, Emerald-Kni...
Tomar Tu Updated as multi... DC comics 30th June 2017 asterione
Tomar Tu (Edit) DC comics 7th April 2017 Iron-Angelus, Emerald-Kni...
Tomar Tu update by Asteri... Graphics patches 28th March 2017 yolomate
Aquaman Intro and Ending Storyboards 18th March 2016 asterione
Tomar Tu DC comics 22nd February 2015 Tenchimuyo4ever
Tomar Tu (updated) DC comics 11th January 2015 Iron-Angelus and Emerald-...

Comments

Fernando Martins
Banned from uploading
23rd March 2017 at 14:20
Ficou ótimo !!!
viniciusramos
New Challenger
14th March 2017 at 23:06
cool one, gonna try out!