UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: AI Patches for Kishio's Characters

AI Patches for Kishio's Characters

Uploaded by 18th May 2016
Author Author ouchi, seizi
File Size File Size 185.0 KB
Views Views 2,000
Downloads Downloads 133
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
I'm not entirely sure who the authors are, although I'm fairly certain that Jagyuta's patch was made by seizi and Miduma's and Lehyu's patches were made by ouchi. I am unable to find a patch for Eharu, nor am I even able to find any information for one in the first place, so I doubt there's a patch for her in the first place. Jagyuta, Miduma, and Lehyu were first released in 2009/2010 (I think) while Eharu was released in 2013, which might could be why there isn't a patch for her.

The patches should work with the three characters uploaded here on this website, despite the versions being mismatched (Lehyu's and Jagyuta's patches are newer than the characters on here while Miduma's patch is older than the character on here). I think that might could be why the patches went offline, although they work fine anyways.

jagyuta_AI
lehyu-AI
miduma-AI

Edit (June 8, 2016): At the time that I uploaded this pack, I could not find an AI patch for Eharu. Smalltime eventually found a patch and uploaded it in another pack here:
http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=28574
The patch makes Eharu AI only, however.

Tags

Images

None

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
AI patch for Kishio's Don... AI (Artificial intelligence) 28th October 2017 Mario/autumn mario/autumn...
Metal Sonic Characters Sonic 23rd November 2014 XTheDarknessOfLightX
DBZ HYPER/OLD characters Dragon Ball Z 17th October 2014 supermystery
Mugen All Characters Batt... Screenpacks 15th December 2012 Drephantom converted by ...

Comments

Lalox
New Challenger
5th March 2018 at 21:16
@Hyde233 Thanks
Hyde233
5th March 2018 at 19:21
@Lalox To apply the patch, put the folder inside Jagyuta's folder and replace the DEF file with the seizi_ai.def file.
Lalox
New Challenger
5th March 2018 at 16:26
@Hyde233
As now I can download the patches, I can explain in more detail, inside the Jagyuta_AI folder there are 3 files called, Seizi_AI, read me and Seizi_AI.def, what I did was to extract the files that are inside the Seizi_AI folder and place them in the jagyuta main folder, because in the Seizi_AI folder there are files with the name jagyuta, and when entering a fight, that error comes out of the clone.
Lalox
New Challenger
3rd March 2018 at 01:07
@Hyde233 I think it's that version that you put in the link, since I remember having downloaded jagyuta in this site, but when I put the ai to jagyuta it changes the name to one of the files, removing the name of jagyuta, if I remember correctly , because I put the patch on him a long time ago
Hyde233
3rd March 2018 at 00:46
@Lalox I just tested it and it seems to work fine. What version of Jagyuta are you using? It should be compatible with the one here on MA: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...jagyuta-kishio
Lalox
New Challenger
2nd March 2018 at 23:30
Eharu,Lehyu and Miduma have very good AI, but, Jagyuta has a bug, when I patched his AI, the bug is that when I start a fight with jagyuta, a clone comes out and I do not know why, why does that happen?
Hyde233
21st February 2018 at 00:23
okay
douyue
New Challenger
20th February 2018 at 04:24
okay