UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Gamora re edited

Gamora re edited

Uploaded by
yifferman
Decent Fighter
4th September 2018
Author Author by skhsato123, edited by yifferman
File Size File Size 9.80 MB
Views Views 3,735
Downloads Downloads 1,568
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
edit patch by thatguy,Yolomate and LESSARD original by skhsato123, and edited by me, i add some sprites for sword animations, a new portrait, and try correct some palletes, but for some strange reason the Fx sprites change... well i try do my own vertion of gamora, and i post this if some one want finsh the work =3
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Gamora re edited
  • Gamora re edited

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Gamora MVCI 3D Marvel vs Capcom 29th August 2019 djlolo
Gamora MVC1 edit Marvel comics 19th August 2019 El castigador, edit by MV...
Gamora Marvel comics 30th May 2018 skhsato123
Gamora Palette for Tanya Graphics patches 27th July 2017 KGB8
Gamora (Kitana Skin) Marvel comics 17th September 2016 Fabry Taz
Gamora Marvel comics 20th June 2016 skhsato123

Comments

Necros vampiro
New Challenger
26th October 2019 at 11:39
Looks like good
soulsell12
New Challenger
16th October 2018 at 02:58
nice
yolomate
5th September 2018 at 02:11
yep @thatguy he forget saves all sprites in same palette!
thatguy
New Challenger
4th September 2018 at 21:53
@yifferman you saved the SFF with all sprites sharing the same palette. The effect sprites each have individual palettes and when you saved the file with "shared palette" it applied the character's palette to all the effects. This is what "broke" all the effect sprites. It would be easier if you just posted the new sprites you made, as this SFF is broken again. Sorry folks I am not fixing it again as it is a mess.

There are a few general rules that should be followed when working with a SFF file, otherwise you end up "breaking" most of your sprites.
These rules change depending on the version of SFF that it is saved as (I won't go over that, just the basics).

ALWAYS CREATE A BACKUP COPY OF EACH FILE BEFORE SAVING SO YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY AGAIN

1. Have your sprites in order, but do not use the auto-order feature in fighter factory
-General normal order
9000's first - These are your portraits
0-5000+ second your character sprites
5000+ last your effect sprites

2. Have the main character palette applied to all character sprites

3. Palettes work best when you have a sprite 0,0 and your default character palette is palette 1,1

4. Use Fighter Factory Classic to manually choose what sprites share a palette instead of using the auto-share palette feature in fighter factory

With these basic rules you should be able to add sprites to a character without "breaking" any of the existing sprites