UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Black Bolt

Black Bolt

Uploaded by 15th May 2019
Author Author Ahmed El Muhammedy
File Size File Size 7.00 MB
Views Views 2,126
Downloads Downloads 771
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV0rB8YQ1to
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Black Bolt
  • Black Bolt

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Bolt Ocean 1.1 Other Fighters 14th September 2017 mh777 edited by Manuz
Bolt Ocean Other Fighters 17th June 2017 mh777
Bolt Stage Version 1 Gundam 25th January 2017 Cenobite 53
Bolt Stage Version 2 Gundam 25th January 2017 Cenobite 53
Bolt The Squirrel Sonic OC 18th September 2016 Bolt The Squirrel/GoldLui...
Black Bolt Marvel comics 23rd April 2016 Acey
Spec Ops - Dark Bolt Capcom Arrange 9th January 2010 Ethan Lives

Comments

AwesomeName7
Lurker
11th August 2019 at 01:58
Not a fan of the Inhumans, but dope
alnyrd
New Challenger
25th May 2019 at 03:28
I can't agree more with you guys @087-B @Mortos on that. Skhsato has good intention and his spriting (frankenspriting, to be more precise) is getting better,.but yes he really needs to learn in coding better and puts more time and effort on each char before releasing them
Mortos

24th May 2019 at 18:58
@alnyrd What @087-B said.
087-B
24th May 2019 at 13:57
@alnyrd Still plays better than anything this dude makes.
alnyrd
New Challenger
24th May 2019 at 12:56
@Mortos blade's iron fist indeed feels rushed, he himself admitted that it's still (very) beta. I assume that's because he wanted to release it for mmv's bday.
Phype
New Challenger
22nd May 2019 at 22:41
I'm editing this char at the mo. adding more sprites for fluidity and making some new ones that look better and a more comic accurate costume. Did the same with his Star-Lord gave him a more comic accurate helmet and mask and added the red stripes to his suit and the correct colour, got too lazy to do anything else.
Mortos

19th May 2019 at 18:38
@087-B Yeah, the original versions of his chars feel rushed and have alot of glitches. He should be happy some people are making his chars better that what they were.
087-B
19th May 2019 at 18:30
@Mortos Hardy har... I just edited his Iron Fist too. Oh well! His fault for not fixing his shit. XP
Mortos

19th May 2019 at 18:05
@087-B Indeed it is.

They tend to see that as an insult, heck the author of Phoenix Wright(Blade who used to be called Zox) was banned in another forum because someone complained that he was using sprites of his char for making a Punisher char. Now the guy gets mad if someone edits his stuff, even if his stuff tends to have glitches and edits of other authors are better than his original version, the irony.
087-B
19th May 2019 at 17:57
@Mortos That's depressing, and pathetic.

Though to be fair, I'll admit -- I've edited his chars plenty. I don't know why so many authors are so egotistical. Sometimes your characters play in a way I don't like! Lemme change it!
Mortos

19th May 2019 at 17:54
@087-B Same here, especially considering Mugen is free in first place. Some people take this way too serious like if this was a job. Heck there's authors that have leave for seeing his chars being edited, the most famous case being Loganir(The author of Thor) who leave because his sprites were used for another char.
087-B
19th May 2019 at 17:47
@Mortos Ouch... dude needs to grow a pair. Tbh I'd feel FLATTERED for people to edit anything I do, it would tell me people want to play with the content I put out. Even if it's just small edits.

He's acting like he's Mr. Perfect. :p
Mortos

19th May 2019 at 17:32
@087-B Pretty sure you're not the only one who will edit her, his Shazam and Superman have been edited the hell out by the community so is nothing new. Him going crazy because of that is what is funny, you should see his Temper tantrums and the "Please don't touch muh sprites" message that is on the readme of his chars.
087-B
19th May 2019 at 17:19
@Mortos Yeesh... oh well. When it does get released though I'm gonna edit the hell out of her so she has my custom gameplay and if he complains he can shove it. :p

At least I don't have any ego -- I just don't release my stuff cause I forget to/get lazy. XD
Mortos

19th May 2019 at 16:41
@087-B As far as I know Logansam won't be releasing her until he completes his Avengers Vs Justice League project in wich X-23 is character too, the guy gets mad when people edit his stuff(Yeah another "MUH SPRITES!" author") so probably those chars will come when the game gets released. I hate his ego, but I'm interesting in his version of Zatanna too.
087-B
19th May 2019 at 11:58
@Mortos Oh yeah I’m waiting for those too. But I feel like Logansam’s X-23 has been on hiatus for like... ages. Or he could be almost done. I dunno.
Mortos

19th May 2019 at 01:38
@087-B Good luck, they are a big mess. Personally I prefer to wait for Shanri's Rocket and Logansam's X-23.
087-B
18th May 2019 at 13:04
@Mortos. Yeesh... one day I'll fix his characters. Starting with X-23 and Rocket Raccoon. One day.
Mortos

18th May 2019 at 06:57
@087-B Some people just don't care about gameplay quality and just want the character existing in the engine. Even if is as some crappy useless filler char that you will never use because he is impossible to play with or full of glitches, has bad hitboxes or awful spritework wich are qualitys every char from Skhsato/Ahmed have, wich is why I don't bother with his stuff. From 2017 to 2019 he hasn't improved at all and keeps making the same awful chars.
087-B
17th May 2019 at 11:33
@Mortos EXACTLY! I don’t know what people see in this guy’s stuff... I actually tried to do an edit of his X-23 to fix her, but she’s beyond repair. I’d have to rebuild her from the ground up, she’s that busted.
Mortos

16th May 2019 at 16:04
Don't waste your time with this one, the author hasn't and will never improve. He is basically the Chuchoryu of DC and Marvel chars... scratch that! At least Chu's betas as incomplete as they are look and play better than this.
Um cool
16th May 2019 at 03:52
Why does he have multiple arms? Is this Spider-Bolt or naw?
Phype
New Challenger
16th May 2019 at 00:59
Looks good and it's the only Black Bolt we have for mugen at this moment in time so I'm grateful for the upload. Thanks.
087-B
15th May 2019 at 22:33
Considering that this creator's coding skills are... very very lacking, I'm afraid to download this. His Rocket Raccoon and X-23 severely disappointed me.

Edit: Who the **** disliked this? Do some of you people actually think this guy's coding is good??