UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: [18+] Sailor Lilith

[18+] Sailor Lilith

Uploaded by 23rd March 2017
Author Author "TehBazzard"
File Size File Size 5.56 MB
Views Views 8,884
Downloads Downloads 2,404
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• [18+] Sailor Lilith
  • [18+] Sailor Lilith

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Sailor Lilith MVC Arrange 24th July 2017 Tokuninashii, edited by D...
Lilith Darkstalkers / Vampire 13th March 2016 Jeff Reed, KoYoTae, Omega...
Lilith (EX) Darkstalkers / Vampire 7th March 2016 Baby Bonnie Hood
Lilith (MVC) MVC Arrange 6th March 2016 Sludge
Lilith MVC MVC Arrange 19th December 2015 Rajaaboy, BetoSSJ4
Lilith Vanguard Princess ✨ 8th March 2014 ZSM
Sailor Lilith Capcom Arrange 6th July 2013 Tokuninashii

Comments

dkqkdi0902
Lurker
Yesterday at 11:30
i like it~ good!
Ilmarinen
New Challenger
28th April 2020 at 15:21
Interesting concept
redaka7
Lurker
26th April 2018 at 01:54
another darkstalker we all need
tannc
New Challenger
17th September 2017 at 10:36
nice
bison shadaloo

13th July 2017 at 20:05
ok The name Taimanin_Suzuki has been changed by an unregistered author
taimanin_suzuki
3rd July 2017 at 04:09
Author "TehBazzard & Taimanin zusuki"

Author "TehBazzard"
ZIPfile
Lurker
22nd June 2017 at 03:34
thanks
MechaDeka
Lurker
28th May 2017 at 15:12
@glerp
Don't be a moron. Lilith is canonically the same age as Morrigan and is the same heighth and shares the exact same body type in every way except breasts.
bison shadaloo

14th April 2017 at 23:15
@glerp, everything you said, accepted it if you want to blame someone for something that hurt your childhood, blame ignorance, these people do not have eyes of truth as you have shown me, do not change life, life Is good, just change that attitude, tolerating and forgiving, to accept you

I'm not an idiot, I understand your point of view
@glerp (hug you)

I sorry

glerp
Lurker Locked Rank, unlock with green reputation
14th April 2017 at 22:13
What? Child 18+ being a problem is an opinion? Good to know.

Dont be an idiot.
bison shadaloo

14th April 2017 at 21:58
Thanks to you, for comente @ampnaman !! My other friend @glerp was raised in a nunnery after the Holocaust Nazy, the truth she has other customs, she does not like to see that his video games and favorite characters he saw in girls, are 18+ object for older adults, (R34) with age reconstruction, be patient with it, @glerp you are the wifu type that speaks with honesty O :)
ampnaman2
New Challenger
14th April 2017 at 20:05
What a retard this glerp is... If you don't like the content, then GTFO. Don't forcefeed your opinions on other people.

Me, I like and enjoy the stuff posted here. Thanks for the uploads Bison!
glerp
10th April 2017 at 10:06
i explained time and time again that lilith is indeed a child. look around this thread and my infraction thread and come back again. i'm tired of explaining it to you people. no use in denying facts.

as for the 'not real thing' that everyone tosses around as a weak copout; that real argument doesnt apply here, because you are still enforcing these detrimental kinds of ideals. 18+ is all based on enforcing certain ideas, and the ones that are being enforced here are sick and damaging. you need to realize that. its simulated child 18+. open your eyes.
SpectatorX
10th April 2017 at 03:56
No, im not taking about child 18+, because lillith isnt a child. This is a fighting game engine that happens to have pixel art. And you complain because it exist. I am in no way justifying child 18+. These are fictional characters, none of this is intended to be real at all. You are literally just targeting the mugen community that does h-mugen because you are an Sjw. This, you can deny all you want. You're not accomplishing anything.
glerp
9th April 2017 at 19:32
Im not finding reasons. You give them to me. SERIOUSLY, are you not right in the head? What part of 'child 18+ is bad' do you not f'ing understand? Youre literally fantasizing about H'ing children, you goddamn lunatic. In case your parents didnt tell you so, that is NOT OKAY. Get help. Youre in f'ing denial.
SpectatorX
9th April 2017 at 05:35
lol, i just read all of this.
Glerp is a sjw who is trying to find a reason to argue about pixel art. You are no different then any other woman who feels insecure about certain art. If it were boys you wouldn't have said anything at all. Because in reality, nothing is said to it.
Stop trying to ruin someone's fun on a fighting engine. if u hate it so much dont comment, just dont come to this site. There are numerous other sites you can go to hun.
I hate feminazis with a passion, they are so self rightgoes.
bison shadaloo

28th March 2017 at 00:14
@glerp
Let the others have fun, find other characters you like, not everything is 18+, there are also invincible type characters or pets like the pokemon
glerp
27th March 2017 at 23:40
Whats the point in claiming autism? Do you have nothing of substance to actually say?
bison shadaloo

27th March 2017 at 23:16
@glerp My profile is more fake XD, TRUE STORY ;)
joshuasallen
New Challenger
27th March 2017 at 23:11
Glerp must have autism, complaining about make believe characters that are not even real.
bison shadaloo

27th March 2017 at 23:09
Ok, no problem, I already knew ;)
glerp
27th March 2017 at 23:08
Seriously, I really just want to understand why you believe it's perfectly fine to make 18+ with children. Are you aware that you're arguing for that? Are you aware of the implications of that? Are you unaware of the legitimate issues around that?
BETMARK
27th March 2017 at 22:43
@Bison, again, I'm sorry, I said that as a tease/joke, because except for one, the other users are in this page to download a 18+ character, so I thougt nobody else would felt offended.
I'm too used to be seen as the one who makes 18+ stuff on the net, so I forgot for a moment that I was in a neutral site.
Let me make a third apology for to that stupid comment, I got my mistake.
bison shadaloo

27th March 2017 at 22:05
@BETMARK with respect to mugen and content in all its derivatives to the taste of each one with discretion !!! And friend @glerp the scoldings and insults will not make the world change for you, and yes, you are right in something! Only free to decide what it is that we want to do with life, but not everything is better to abuse people and justify them, I am not for or against nadien if you want to blame someone, it's me who edited this one Character, apologize if my material hurt the soul of your heart but reconsider all but your @glerp !!! It's just a worthless file that I liked editing nothing else!

I sorry!!! take my hand!! O:)
glerp
27th March 2017 at 19:51
Thats not a theory, thats being a s**thead.
BETMARK
27th March 2017 at 19:45
I'm sorry, mr Bison.It was more a tease than a real plan.
Like "Instead of changing my mind now I want to do it even if it wasn't in my plans before, just because I feel censored and I have to do something about it".
You know, the 'the more you forbid me something, the more I want to do it' theory.

But yes, it was out of place and I apologize.
bison shadaloo

27th March 2017 at 19:40
._.
Enough of so much Internet, @glerp I would like to know you as a person and that we will talk so that we reach an agreement, @BETMARK what you have to do, Do it but with discretion, not at all we like that XD lifestyle, DONT NOT Posted here man !!!
glerp
27th March 2017 at 19:22
Im not doing this to troll people. Im doing this to snap you out of your dangerous mindsets. What you dont seem to realize is that, while the characters may be fictional, the ideas that are behind it are VERY REAL, are being enforced and are incredibly harmful ideas. I dont understand why you choose to ignore that.
BETMARK
27th March 2017 at 19:06
Ok, the open minded people who know the difference between fictional characters and real child 18+ and the people who sound like the parody of a stereotype OBVIOUSLY are not meant to live on the same planet.
I have prepared a long polite (hopefully intelligent) last message to try to explain again why people may like something and still be good persons, but you know what?
I give up.
I feel like I'm feeding a troll and that's more irritating than pointless.
So, from now on I'll never reply anymore to Glerp's messages and I suggest you to do the same, for the sake of the peace.
That said... you know what I really want to do now?
I'm going to draw a lot of L**IP**O 18+ stuff, just because I feel like it.
Don't be shy, guys, I'm taking requestst, feel free to PM me.

-BETMARK's over-
Bradsalo

27th March 2017 at 05:30
Ok. no more argument.!! I know each person has their own controversial things in life as well as humanities. I have mine and so to Glerp. I'm not going to convince her to like things she don't.. I just want to say sorry for bothering you Glerp. I'm going to delete my previous comments. I believe they're no use at all.
bison shadaloo

27th March 2017 at 03:20
._. @glerp & @@Bradsalo Okay, do not argue anymore !!! I already recognized the error, happy?
glerp
27th March 2017 at 03:04
dont be silly.
glerp
27th March 2017 at 02:54
i already explained why comparing this to gta makes no sense. read below before complaining.
bison shadaloo

27th March 2017 at 00:50
Neglect, there are not many pages left that can be preserved, but neither a pc, I almost do not play mugen, I'm satisfied with so many games XD, let's be friends, this happened; Never happened ok ;) ?
glerp
27th March 2017 at 00:21
i'm only here because people are trying to argue this point. i do not believe content like this should be preserved in any way. lest we can do is end it on this site. all it is is harmful.
bison shadaloo

27th March 2017 at 00:16
@Bradsalo thanx!!!!

@glerp
I'm not a fool, I admit that the characters come to life but it's only the imagination of one like me, I understand your point of view about the 18+ videogames where they put a minor woman as a 18+ object, I like your opinion on that point of view ; I agree with you, and neglect and we are all aware of the terrible reality but with fighting will not solve anything !!! And this page is not about your life, this page is only a web page to host files of any content including what is going up here, but thanks @glerp. for coment

glerp
26th March 2017 at 23:28
yeah, its totally normal to have child 18+, mr. 18+. here on mugen archive of course.
glerp
26th March 2017 at 22:01
this isnt a matter of me being offended. this is a matter of harmful content. dont be stupid.
bison shadaloo

26th March 2017 at 21:45
You have it easy, go to your Google browser, in options set up favorite pages and choose the option to block this page (mugenarchive.com) or ask an admin to suspend your account! *3* Chao ! so cute
glerp
26th March 2017 at 21:17
@joshuasallen

nice cop out. you've proven to me you have nothing to say other than meaningless ad hominem because you have no REAL arguments that i havent proven false. i'm an sjw because i'm against child 18+? grow up.