UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama

Uploaded by
Dissidia
Lurker
21st September 2015
Author Author Dissidia
File Size File Size 12.44 MB
Views Views 4,206
Downloads Downloads 690
Last Reupload Last Reupload 22nd January 2017
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download

Note: Updated January 21, 2017

Description provided by Justice:
Mio Akiyama from seinen manga K-ON!

BIO: Mio is a shy girl who is in the light music club. She plays a left-handed, 3-Color Sunburst Fender Jazz Bass with a tortoiseshell pickguard, though is shown playing a Fender Precision Bass in the first manga volume. She uses D'Addario EXL160M medium bass strings. Her bass is given the name Elizabeth later in the anime. While she originally intended to join the literary club, she was forced into the light music club by her childhood friend and the club's president/drummer, Ritsu. She gets excellent grades in school and is often mature and strict especially where Ritsu is involved; her weakness is the macabre and horrific, and she is often incapacitated with fear when stories involving ghosts, blood, injuries, haunted houses, barnacles or other disturbing topics come up. She also has a fear of being in the spotlight and gets embarrassed easily, and is often subject to teasing from Ritsu and Sawako, their club adviser and eventual third-year homeroom teacher. Mio has long, straight black hair and gray eyes (that are angled slightly more than the other characters). She cites that she chose bass since it is not the center of attention in the band, unlike the guitarist. Mio is more technical when it comes to music, and Yui often comes to her when she is in need of more guitar tutorials.

*First of all, my thanks goes to kakomiki for the 3D MMD Model and HIRON for the usage of the sprites. They deserve all the credit and my thanks for making this possible*
==
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Mio Akiyama
  • Mio Akiyama

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
[18+] Mio Akiyama 18+ edits 27th December 2016 Dissidia