UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: VSelect

VSelect

Uploaded by 6th November 2014
Author Author tunglashor
File Size File Size 6.46 MB
Views Views 10,057
Downloads Downloads 3,841
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
VIDEO TUTORIAL:

VSelect v1.3.9.7 (2013/09/01)

A friendly user interface to add characters to your MUGEN roster.

VSelect is a M.U.G.E.N character select screen editing tool created by Tunglashor. It aims to add a graphic user interface to the installation of characters beyond manual editing of the select.def file.

The program features an overlay of the currently used motif. Users can then drag and drop installed characters into the character select screen to install or rearrange them. Select.def will then be automatically changed by the program.

The program is also capable of visually displaying the current Arcade mode order of the characters. Once again, dragging and dropping will enable the order to be changed around, according to the character's perceived difficulty.

A list is available of all installed stages detected by the program and this may be used to assign a stage to a character, again by means of drag and drop: the user drags the character (or multiple characters) and drops it on a node in the list. This list can also be used to specify which stages are included in modes other than arcade mode; any stage not assigned to any character but designated "Included" will be added to the Select.def as an "ExtraStage".

Direct links to open select.def, system.def and mugen.cfg are included for convenience (and the user may specify the text editor to be used for this). Other options include the facility for automatically creating backups prior to saving changes to the Select.def (this feature is enabled by default as of version 1.3.9.5).

The latest version of the program can be manually downloaded from the author's website. Earlier versions have also been pre-installed with the International Mugen Tournament screenpack.

Tags

Images

• VSelect

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
AI patch for Hanibal and ... AI (Artificial intelligence) 8th April 2014 Tunglashor

Comments

DaemonKnight1012
Lurker
26th March 2017 at 13:12
love it!
pyroman
New Challenger
5th March 2017 at 03:48
mmmm Interesting
TheBambangMUGENGeek
New Challenger
27th February 2017 at 10:24
I don't care what Drakebae says, this is a handy tool. Right guys?
Mortos
5th February 2017 at 01:30
nevermind, it works on the marvel vs touho screenpack, but i doesn't work with the mvsc screenpack by mordecool.
Low1991
New Challenger
4th February 2017 at 22:40
yeah you guys are awesome for this.. super lazy
Lowy958
New Challenger
20th January 2017 at 21:46
Thank you very much!
sairento
Lurker
29th December 2016 at 00:12
thank :3
c3ntr0n800
New Challenger
19th November 2016 at 23:37
This is a really handy tool. I use it all the time to organize my downloads characters for the screenpacks that I got.
Drakebae
Decent Fighter
29th September 2016 at 01:40
This is why i don't use tools. never using tools again,but i'll still try to be a good member of this site. still pissed though ;-;
Drakebae
Decent Fighter
29th September 2016 at 01:38
Wow,no offence but i hate this site now. This little motherfucker,i had to delete,and guess what it did? Got rid of my roster,1000+ characters gone. In a few clicks.
Lennox0
Lurker
23rd September 2016 at 22:09
Thank you for making this!
AshenAssassin
New Challenger
22nd September 2016 at 03:28
This tool makes life so much easier.
hnguy167
Lurker
18th August 2016 at 13:57
so i need to download motif aswell?
if i have to can u send me the link
rich403
Lurker
12th August 2016 at 20:35
This thing, this is nice.
Mortos
19th July 2016 at 18:50
awesome tool, to bad this doesn't work with the Marvel vs Touho screenpack.
umustbehigh
Lurker
3rd July 2016 at 19:40
I'm new to MUGEN and I was thinking what a pain it was to edit in new characters until I found this tool. Soo much easier. Thanks!
ETupgrade
Lurker
7th June 2016 at 02:53
Holy cow dude, thank you so much, it helped me out BIG time with a problem I had, thanks so much!!!!
SiBeck
Lurker
4th June 2016 at 01:40
Great! Very smooth
Beefaloh
Lurker
28th May 2016 at 08:26
This is endlessly handy. I think it's a must have for anyone who has trouble figuring out how to add characters or prefers a smooth visual interface.
The_Si
Lurker
11th May 2016 at 20:21
So useful. I was so clueless about adding characters and such in the past.
Dat Luigi Fan Official
New Challenger
3rd May 2016 at 11:04
I have a small problem...Needs install to use?It's cool thought and clever!
Dizzy
21st September 2015 at 04:36
that's the last version mentioned on author's site afaik, unless author moved to a new site
http://tunglashor.webnode.com/
3rd Snowball
21st September 2015 at 01:09
Does anyone know if this got anymore updates after this one? It's a really helpful program.