UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Abyss

Abyss

Uploaded by 31st May 2016
Author Author Sludge
File Size File Size 2.13 MB
Views Views 2,409
Downloads Downloads 392
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
versiondate =12,08,2007
modified for mugen game: MVC3
credits:
Abyss (Director's Cut)
Release Date: 12/08/2007
By: Sludge
E-Mail: nope

Credits
-----------------------------------------
I got the abyss sprites from a sprite pack that was released by thor. I also got some form1
sprites from a sprite back by wuwo off mugenchina. Eternaga made the great
portrait! I got all the sounds from a sound rip pack that was released by Cloudius &
One Winged Angel. The MvC2 Hyper BackGround came from Nabeshin. Major thanks goes all to
all of them, without them this project would not have been possible. Especially since
thor's abyss sprite pack seemed to have fallen off the edge of the earth, luckily
cloudius still had it :)

Info:
------
Abyss was mostly intended to be a port from his MVC2 counterpart. All his moves for
every form are there. He even turn's into the orb during form 3, if you manage to hit
the orb you will do damage to the character. As of right now this is as close to a port
that i could get him to. I will still refer to him as Abyss, however from now on he is
officially the "director's cut" version. The first release of him was a stripped down
version, some of his attacks were differen't from the original and he was balanced (toned down)
to allow 1 character to beat all three form's in a single round without receiving any health
bonus's. Now my focus has shifted towards an attempt to make him more true to the original.
I have thrown out most of the balance that was in the previous version, corrected every form's attacks
and have made him tougher. Obviously any character can be brought to his knees if your
using a cheap character, hopefully you will find this version more challenging than my
previous version.

Angry Rant:
------
Leak my stuff and trade my character's as rare's and I will lose the drive to finish them. I
know who both of you are, your buddies ratted you out.

Thanks to all!
------
-Abyss portrait by Eternaga
-Abyss sprite's ripped by thor
-Abyss sounds from Cloudius (http://two.fsphost.com/Cloudius/) (Cloudius & One Winged Angel)
-Additional abyss sprites for form1 (http://www.mugenchina.org) (sprite pack by: wuwo)
-MvC2 Hyper BackGround from Nabeshin
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Abyss
  • Abyss

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
The Abyss Edits 2nd August 2016 EXShadow
abyss Marvel vs Capcom 15th September 2015 !E
Abyss Video Game Universe 8th June 2015 En
Abyss Celebs 27th February 2015 G-sho, S-neko
RS3 Abyss Video Game Universe 6th July 2013 En
The Abyss Castlevania 29th June 2013 Luneth
Abyss Marvel vs Capcom 1st August 2009 XsLaught

Comments

kater15

31st March 2020 at 00:05
Repeated and merged.
DejaVuFlame
27th January 2020 at 01:43
I am definitely not a fan of this one. The fact that he stays alive in all forms when his HP is at zero, that is just beyond unfair design.
kater15

24th January 2019 at 01:20
Repack merged.
Juu-bei7

23rd January 2019 at 23:28
JJkoolaid
New Challenger
23rd January 2019 at 22:53
I always wanted to do this but never go the chance too do it. Thank you! Fighting all forms in 3 rounds is exhausting.
kater15

15th December 2018 at 16:04
Repeated and merged.
Sauceman
New Challenger
15th December 2018 at 15:55
I can't be the only one that hates his guts, right?
kingkambrook
Lurker
6th October 2018 at 00:08
Feels just like fighting the original.
ShinBoomBam
New Challenger
16th January 2017 at 02:02
Nice!