UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Hidan

Hidan

Uploaded by
bbbbn
New Challenger
Jan 24, 2021
Author Author CobraG6 (edited by bbbbn)
File Size File Size 20.08 MB
Views Views 753
Downloads Downloads 277
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Hello Jashin Disciples,

Today I bring you one of my favorite Akatsuki members Hidan. If you have seen Naruto, then you know how terrifying Hidan truly is. One drop of blood and, you are entirely at the mercy of everyone's favorite zealot. However, I felt as if Hidan's Mugen character did not reflect his strength. Hell, his trademark death seal barely even made an appearance. I am happy to say that this is no more.

In my edit, Hidan can now activate his death seal once he has damaged his opponent using his scythe and can proceed to stab himself to his heart's content as long as he has more than 300 power. The stab deals 200 damage to himself and the opponent, but only the enemy can die from this damage.

I have seen people attempt to implement this change in other Hidan's, but never have I seen the change adapted into his NZC size. Additionally, this char does not have the bug I have seen where the enemy will attempt to attack the death seal. It will now act as a part of the environment, not being targeted by the enemy.

As one of my favorite characters, I am happy to bring you the true Hidan. May he send all those in your roster to meet Jashin, enjoy!

P.S.
Look at my previous edits to learn more about the portrait, health damage and move power changes, and breaking the mechanic.
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Hidan
  • Hidan

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Hidan NZC Naruto May 13, 2017 Shingeki no Mugen
Hidan DO'A Naruto Jan 11, 2017 Hasser