UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Nitara (CvS)

Nitara (CvS)

Uploaded by Dec 04, 2020
Author Author Rusher
File Size File Size 24.97 MB
Views Views 473
Downloads Downloads 37
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

It's been a hot minute since I last did anything involving Mugen. Kinda just bounced off the face of it for some time. You know, gotta prioritize real life stuff.

That being said, here's another POTS-Style Mortal Kombat character for ya'll. This one is of the Moroian vampire Nitara, one of my favourite characters to play as in Deadly Alliance. This took 2 whole weeks! One week was spent ripping the sprites from the Gameboy Advance version of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, or in this case Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition. The other week was coding, and man it was a pain.

Because the sprites were lacking due to the GBA game only having two goddamn buttons to fight with, I wanted to do something completely different for Nitara compared to my other characters, so I had her remain faithful to the source product. Nitara uses 4 buttons as opposed to 5 or 6, however, what I did add was a crapload of combos, and even gave her the ability to pop up and juggle too! Her AI exxecutes this pretty well, but seems to still have issues adjusting, though she's still better than a certain one of my creations I know. (Looking at you Sindel!)

Movelist:

P = x or y; K = a or b
LP = x
HP = y
LK = a
HK = b

COMBOS

LP, LK, HP, HK
LP, LP, F+LP
LP, LP, U+LP
LP, LP, B+LP
LP, LP, B+HP, HK
HP, HP, F+HP
HP, HP, HK, B+HK
LK, LK, HK, HK
LK, HK, LK, B+HK
LK, HK, LK, HK, U+HP

Special Attacks

Blood Spit

D, DF, F, P (Usable in Air)

EX: D, DF, F, Px2

Unicorn Kick

D, DF, F, K (Usable in Air)

EX: D, DF, F, Kx2 (Usable in Air, Aerial has a pop-up effect, Grounded has wall bounce)

Hyper Combos; Fatalities

Unicorn Stomp (Uses 1000 Power)

D, DF, F, D, DF, F, K

Red Kikoushou (Uses 2000 Power, has a Fatality effect when you kill someone with it, and yes it's EXACTLY what you think it is.)

D, DB, B, D, DB, B, Px2

Blood Festival (Fatality, Uses 3000 Power and will not work until the opponent's health is 410 or lower)

D, D, F, b+y

Preview Video: https://youtu.be/t89MQcQ5mDQ

As always, hope you enjoy!
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Nitara (CvS)
  • Nitara (CvS)

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Nitara (CvS) v1.01 MK Cartoon edits Dec 04, 2020 Rusher
Nitara (converted for MKP... Mortal Kombat Project (MKP) Oct 06, 2020 Aice-Man, Miguel Murcia a...
Nitara MKP Mortal Kombat Project (MKP) Jan 16, 2020 maitian
Nitara MKDA MK Cartoon edits Dec 12, 2018 TROINIK edit (dager)
Nitara Mortal Kombat Oct 18, 2018 Aice-Man
Burning Soul (640x480 Ful... Screenpacks Aug 14, 2016 Rusher
Black Ops 2 Hijacked Amateur and Child Art Jul 27, 2015 Rusher

Comments

3 Comments