UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Momotaro JUS Edit

Momotaro JUS Edit

Uploaded by Oct 28, 2020
Author Author Planeptune, edit by PackManMUGEN
File Size File Size 33.35 MB
Views Views 547
Downloads Downloads 129
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Seeing that of all the Planeptune characters he and Femto are my favorites (and I already edited him), I decided to give a proper edit to papa Momo!

No moveset changes, additions, etc, but there are other changes worth noting, like...

~ Yes I stole Karen's "change palette" system I'M SORRYYYYYYYYY T~T but credits to Rivelio and/or Vini for that system
~ Tweaked the default palette to better match the more bold nature of the man known as Momotaro, a man with a sword in bright blue skinny jeans is just silly.
~ Added three more custom-made palettes, for a total of 5 palettes (the math is not wrong, I didn't know that Momotaro already had an alternate palette)
~ Added extra win and intro voice, as well as changed the charge sound effect to have all of Momo's buddies cheer for him. It sounds weird, but you'll get it when you have no meter.
~ One more secret edit I did that you have to fully test the character to find out, get it right in the comments and I'll DM you a prize ;)

Enjoy!
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Momotaro JUS Edit
  • Momotaro JUS Edit
  • Momotaro JUS Edit
  • Momotaro JUS Edit
  • Momotaro JUS Edit
  • Momotaro JUS Edit

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Jonathan and Erina (Edit,... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Jul 19, 2020 Amarimono
Tsurugi Momotaro JUS Jump Pocket Mar 04, 2020 Planeptune
Momotaro Tsurugi JUS spri... Sprite packs Apr 06, 2019 Dazz, Fret
Edit of an Edit of an Edi... Super Mario Feb 28, 2019 Original by ShinRyoga &am...
Warlock (EDIT OF AN EDIT) Kaiju Apr 06, 2017 Julio (ORIGINAL) Godzilla...
Edit K K' edits Sep 21, 2015 Lifeend
K' V2 Edit KOF 2002: Unlimited Match Apr 21, 2014 K.O.D

Comments

3 Comments