UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Christian Bale's Batman (char edit)

Christian Bale's Batman (char edit)

Uploaded by
kenzikapture
Lurker
Aug 15, 2020
Author Author by Alucard, Edited to MvC/Vs. Style by Kenshiro99
File Size File Size 6.98 MB
Views Views 694
Downloads Downloads 217
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
I don't own anything, I change his voice that is based from The Dark Knight Trilogy. I also remove the MVC Announcer voice, the text combos & changed his forward cycle. I thought his original forward cycle was a bit over-showing, Batman is supposed to be smart so I make him to be a bit confident & polite. Of course his color palette is 98% accurate from the film, Batman Begins. (I realised I'm the only person in MUGEN to change Batman's voice into Christian Bale's Version & sure I understand some of the controversies that Bale had real life which also means I know about the Bale Rant Audio) I do have a respect for his own portrayal of the Dark Knight in which I also felt the same with Ben Affleck, Kevin Conroy, Mihcael Keaton & Adam West. I also thank you for downloading my own edited version of this character & thank you Bill Finger/Bob Kane for creating a character that I thought is the best hero in history in my honest opinion.

Note: If you have a problem, please reply & if you think the character has a low voice, make it higher at Mugen Factory. A quick tip, the audio you want to use to change the voice of the character must be mono & wav. If you want it to do it now. Use Sony Vegas.

link for the original file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/am55ad...anMVC.rar/file (http://www.mediafire.com/file/am55ad6rdtwi3m3/BatmanMVC.rar/file)

I am changing the video link for the representation of this character, it will be there soon...
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Christian Bale's Batman (char edit)
  • Christian Bale's Batman (char edit)

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Invel Char JUS (edit) Jump Pocket Aug 10, 2020 God Destroya, Mounir
Minor Christian Edit Amateur and Child Art Jun 16, 2020 ChristianSmash64