UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Golden Palace

Golden Palace

Uploaded by
mujaki
New Challenger
Aug 11, 2020
Author Author borissuworov, Polly, Styx KazikluBey
File Size File Size 2.13 MB
Views Views 218
Downloads Downloads 31
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
No graphical touchups, but a crucial bugfix. This is an older version of the Golden Palace stage, which has a reflective floor. When this stage was originally made, floor reflections weren't yet built into Mugen/MKP, so a whole other method of coding was used that involved creating inverted duplicates of the characters to achieve the effect. Unfortunately though for certain MKP characters, this resulted in a weird glitch where two extra clones of the character would be created and would sit in the two far corners of the stage and could even be attacked and moved around the arena by the opponent.

Mugen/MKP of course now has its very own (and much more streamlined) floor reflection effect in its more recent builds, which makes the old code for this stage's reflection effects completely useless. So what I have here is the older version of the stage with the reflective floor, except now I've done away with the old coding and made it simply use MKP's built-in reflection effect so that it no longer has the issue with creating excess clones of certain characters. Most downloads of this version of the stage that are out there - that I've seen anyway - still use the old coding and thus retain the cloning bug.

Obviously you'll only want to use this stage with newer versions of MKP that support the newer floor reflection effects.
Metadata
Stage Information
Advanced Metadata

Tags

Images

• Golden Palace

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Golden Joy SNK Arrange Jun 14, 2019 zirukurt01
Golden Boy Ryu edits Mar 20, 2019 HNWF
Golden Axe 2 bg Golden Axe Nov 12, 2017 O Ilusionista
Golden God Kau Orochi edits Dec 08, 2016 ahuron, edited by an unkn...
Golden K' K' edits Nov 01, 2016 Magaki
Golden Sun Mortal Kombat Nov 25, 2015 EXShadow
Golden Axe Golden Axe Nov 09, 2015 werewood

Comments

0 Comments