UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Goro's Lair and Throne Room Ruins

Goro's Lair and Throne Room Ruins

Uploaded by Aug 07, 2020
Author Author mujaki, Doorhenge, Sh4d, Xclusive, Emsi-D, borg117
File Size File Size 354.5 KB
Views Views 201
Downloads Downloads 41
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Ok, so this one was bit of a project: what I did here was take two totally separate stage edits - Doorhenge's Bloody Goro's Lair and Xclusive's Throne Room Ruins - and linked them together with a stage transition, using coding from Emsi-D, borg117, Fly, and Max Arturo's original MK1 Goro's Lair and Throne Room stages as a basis.

The goal was to make a destroyed/ruined version of the same Goro's Lair/Throne Room stages that are found in Borg's MKP: Season 2 Final, complete with boss compatibility. A whole LOT of heavy duty sprite editing on my part went into this little project. All in all I think it turned out incredibly well and fairly seamless, all things considered.

I recommend bundling these stages with Adriano GT's Future Courtyard, RatonMalo and Dark Evilous' MK1 Palace Gates, Xclusive's Destroyed Warrior Shrine, and Emsi-D and Fly's The Pit Sunset, to create a whole set of destroyed MK1 stages. For the storyline/lore freaks out there who know that any MK game taking place after MK1 should have Shang Tsung's Island be a demolished wreck. :P
Metadata
Stage Information
Advanced Metadata

Tags

Images

• Goro's Lair and Throne Room Ruins

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Goro's Throne HD Mortal Kombat Jun 15, 2017 mk
Goro's Lair VI Mortal Kombat Jun 15, 2017 mk