UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Madara Updated

Madara Updated

Uploaded by
bbbbn
New Challenger
Jul 12, 2020
Author Author Salah Uchiha
File Size File Size 71.41 MB
Views Views 1,418
Downloads Downloads 365
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
It's me again. If you've visited the original Naruto characters page you will have seen my changes to this Madara, but if you haven't don't worry because I have updated and refined him even further. I have reverted his size to match the JUS chars and avoid clipping issues with his moves along with creating health for each Susanoo. Originally, they worked by having variable 6 take health away from Madara which you could change to have more or less health be taken away. The issue with this was that it allowed Madara to stay in his Susanoo either for too long despite taking massive amounts of damage (which in the anime would have knocked him out of it instantly) or it made so that the Susanoo didn't even protect him by allowing him to take damage. I've changed it so that the Susanoo's will have heath (500,1000,1500 for the three levels) and once an opponent deals enough damage the Susanoo will break and Madara will fall down. There is also a time limit that will prevent Madara from staying in his Susanoo indefinitely. This is something I've been trying to learn how to do for a long time and I'm so happy that I finally figured it out. I hope all of you enjoy this new and improved Madara.
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Madara Updated
  • Madara Updated

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Madara Naruto JUS May 12, 2019 Mikel8888
Madara Naruto Aug 13, 2016 Nimpos
Madara Naruto Feb 22, 2016 WOLF STAK, MIKEL8888, XXJ...
Madara HR Naruto HD ✨ Dec 15, 2015 werobe
SK'Madara'NS Naruto Dec 03, 2015 sektor san
War Madara Naruto May 05, 2014 LegendTTA
Madara Naruto Jul 09, 2013 CLIFF-A

Comments

12 Comments