UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Summer Theme Park

Summer Theme Park

Uploaded by Jul 08, 2020
Author Author CoolAnimeHustler
File Size File Size 41.4 KB
Views Views 486
Downloads Downloads 82
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
"I Finally Finished My 223rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Create Another Theme Park In The City! I've Did Carnival Theme Parks But I Don't Think I've Done A Summer Theme Park In The City... Until Now! Yes! Since We're Still Stuck In The Season Of Summer Madness, I Wanted To Create A Theme Park That Showcases Summer Themes! Not Only That, But I Planned To Release This Type Of Stage On July 5th Because... Well... It Was National Bikini Day! (Yeah... I Got A Holiday Calendar In Which Everyday Is A Holiday! LOL!) Anyway... From Pools To Palm Trees, Your MUGEN Fighters Will Sure Enjoy Their Stay... When They Beat The Living Daylights Out Of Each Other! LOL! Or You Know... It Can Make A Great Plot Line For Your Story In Which Your Heroes Will Fight Through Strange, Unique, Or Comic Relief Type Fighters! I Hope Your Fighters Will Enjoy Their Stay At This Summer Resort Of Awesomeness, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Summer Theme Park". You Know... With Me Being An Anime Fan And All... I Realized There's Not A Lot Of Anime Being Released This Year Due To The Pandemic! It Makes Me Sad Because... Because... There's No Anime Beach/Swimsuit Cliche Episodes! Nooooo!! \[0]/ Ah Well... I'll Just Watch Some Old Episodes Of Some Random Anime! LOL! Stay Safe Out There All You Awesome MUGEN Fans And Keep Being Awesome! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters!
*Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

-CoolAnimeHustler (creator)

A fantastic stage in a summer park.
I really feel that this user has a lot of charisma.

I hope you like it as much as I liked it.
Have a good night~ ✨
Metadata
Stage Information
Advanced Metadata

Tags

Images

• Summer Theme Park

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Carnival Theme Park Stages Nov 15, 2019 CoolAnimeHustler
Summer 1.0 & 1.1 Static screen Dec 14, 2017 Manuz
Summer Sky Originals Jul 30, 2017 Toonar12X