UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Daniel (First Public Release)

Daniel (First Public Release)

Uploaded by
Hedgemaster
Lurker
Jun 03, 2020
Author Author Daniel9999999, Timote95, and Arcadboy
File Size File Size 14.69 MB
Views Views 239
Downloads Downloads 10
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
The first version of Daniel to ever be publicly released. (Donald_Desu's edit was of the private build, if I'm not mistaken.)
I just hope Dan doesn't murder me for this. :V
(Incase you're wondering, I found this on an old MUGEN warehouse site by Arcadboy)

Author's comments (Taken from the readme) -

Daniel Gajardo Pulgar by Daniel Gajardo Pulgar (Daniel9999999 internet, Daniel9999999GMC YouTube)
FIRST PUBLIC VERSION!!!! 03/May/2009

---------------------THE CHILEAN SMARTASS-------------------------------------------------------

About Daniel Gajardo Pulgar:
He's myself in a cartoon style. I drew him when 4 years ago based on Mandy from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy". Even though I don't wear that hat, I thought it looked funny. I decided to port him to MUGEN just for lulz this week so my friends (and enemies) would play against me for joking or for hate reasons, be careful with the second one, I will put some boundaries ahead in the readme 8(
He was sprited with MS Paint and I drew him really fast, compare him with my Flash drawings on DeviantArt >=(.

What's new?
-Daniel has CVS hitsparks!!! And MvC Hyper Combo charging animation!!!
-A MBR and a MBAA lifebar portraits!!!
-Forward and Backward Air rush!!
-LOTS OF PALLETES!!
-A new special, after the forward air-rush, press x and y at the same time, and see!!!
-A SILLY SOUNDPACK by Timote95(Simply change the sound in the .DEF from "daniel.snd" to "danielWTF.snd") WARNING: DanielWTF is incomplete cuz I don't have WTF sounds <=(
-RRDA has been removed cuz it looks broken, but he will have it soon again!
-SHUN DANIEL SATSU!!!!
-BURNED, STOMPED, SHOCKED and FROZEN animations!
-Corrected some mistakes in the readme...
-Babality State(state 9108104/5): [the original link in the readme is long dead]

Daniel's Personality:
-Nationality: Chilean
-Main Language: Spanish, even though he also OWNS English as well!!!
-Likes: Cartoons, Anime, ******, Yuri, Yuri ******, Anime schoolgirls, catgirls, newspapers, Videogames, MUGEN, math (@[email protected]), spriteswaps, talking in english and YouTube Poops.ç
-Hates: **** ******, Fish, ****, Critics, low grades, spriteswap banners/haters, spammers and GAY GUYS!
-Favourite Food: Puré, Hamburgers, Hot-Dogs, Ice-Cream, Yoghurt, Rice and Pasta with sauce!!!
-Favourite Drinks: Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Water and Apple Juice.
-Favourite Music: Video-game music!!!! 8D
-Best Friends: Cartoon Guy, Haruhi Suzumiya and her friends, Hatsune Miku, Uino, Tomo Takino, Timote95, Yagoshi, Kung-Fu Man, Bob, Don Ramón, Yukari Tanizaki and Pac-Man.
-Girls that he likes: Haruhi Suzumiya, Uino, Mikuru Asahina, Hatsune Miku, Tomo Takino, etc.
-Girls That Like Him: All the mentioned above!! XD
-Worst enemies: The Freo, his "worstest" enemy; Demitri, turning people into sexy girls or sexier girls just to suck their life is badass to Daniel >=(
-Leader of: "The Green Fighters"
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Daniel (First Public Release)
  • Daniel (First Public Release)

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Fuu (Public Version) Naruto Apr 04, 2020 David11
Maavo (Public Beta) Amateur and Child Art Jul 18, 2019 Maavo!

Comments

0 Comments