UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Fighting Research Facility II

Fighting Research Facility II

Uploaded by Jun 02, 2020
Author Author CoolAnimeHustler
File Size File Size 25.8 KB
Views Views 254
Downloads Downloads 43
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 216th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Add Another Fighting Research Facility Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! I've Created A Special Room In The Facility In Which The Walls Are Filled CPU Buttons, Switches, And Monitors That Will Research And Study Your MUGEN Fighter's Abilities! This Can Be A Great Plot Point In Your MUGEN Game That Will Showcase Robot Fighters Or Special Mutated Fighters! Research And Data On Fighters Can Be Fun... Just Don't In Their Way Tho! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Fighting Research Facility II". You Know...When I Was Creating This Stage...I Always Think Of The 1st Mega Man X Intro In Which They Research X's Body Armor, Capabilities, And The Final Conclusion On The Research! To Be Honest... It's One Of My Favorite Video Game Intros! Have Fun All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 📝
ʕु-̫͡-ʔु I realized they didn't upload this fantastic stage created by @CoolAnimeHustler!
A perfect setting for robot/scientist characters!
I hope you like it as much as I liked it!
Metadata
Stage Information
Advanced Metadata

Tags

Images

• Fighting Research Facility II

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Fighting Research Facilit... Stages Sep 24, 2019 CoolAnimeHustler
Zest Research Facility 1.... Originals Dec 16, 2017 EXShadow edited by xWagne...
Zest Research Facility 1.... Originals Feb 07, 2017 EXShadow/Imperius
Metroid Research Facility Metroid Jun 15, 2016 EXShadow
Zest Research Facility Originals Apr 15, 2014 ExShadow
Goldeneye Facility Video Game Universe Mar 13, 2013 ToonAlexSora007

Comments

1 Comments