UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Diego Brando AU (Small edit)

Diego Brando AU (Small edit)

Uploaded by
masonlayble
Lurker
30th May 2020
Author Author Knightmare , LautyCarp , Team Passione Muzarella
File Size File Size 61.09 MB
Views Views 1,038
Downloads Downloads 200
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
I changed some sounds and phrases, so it seemed to me better. The authors indicated if you are violating someone’s rights, write to me about it. And write whether you liked the new sounds in the comments, your opinion is interesting. If someone likes this, I can force myself to remake the entire audio component and bring it to the ideal.
A video demonstrating the changed sounds is attached, maybe I forgot to show something.
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Diego Brando AU (Small edit)
  • Diego Brando AU (Small edit)

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Diego Brando AU (Minor Ed... Jump Pocket 19th May 2020 Knightmare , LautyCarp , ...
Diego Brando Jump Pocket 7th February 2020 Lautycarp
Diego Brando AU Jump Pocket 7th January 2020 Knightmare,edit by Team P...
Diego Brando Jump Pocket 15th December 2019 el_usuario_sonico, Chahin...
Other Diego Brando JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 10th November 2019 alucardiraq,Redastrin,Sma...
Diego Brando (scary monst... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 5th September 2019 jackhack
Diego Brando JUS Sprite packs 16th August 2019 Xmaygrrr

Comments

Propagator
Lurker
14th June 2020 at 18:59
Great Char
Seras·Victoria
New Challenger
4th June 2020 at 12:56
nice
masonlayble
Lurker
2nd June 2020 at 07:05
@KexJayy
I think you will like to play under his musical theme from EOH) If you don’t already do that)
KexJayy
Lurker
1st June 2020 at 21:10
dope
nintendo did
Lurker
31st May 2020 at 02:10
Well ... I just wanted Bucciarati and Trish to appear in some of their attacks, no need to change anything, but don't worry.
masonlayble
Lurker
30th May 2020 at 23:38
I'm thinking about changing the sound in 7 page muda Giorno (author Knightmare404) sounds this abilit abilitie is too bad, anyone need this?
masonlayble
Lurker
30th May 2020 at 22:57
In any case, write your wishes, I will think over the opportunity to translate this into reality.
masonlayble
Lurker
30th May 2020 at 22:53
@nintendo did
Do you mean audio edits? I just can’t do it anymore, if so, try to explain how you imagine it, I can do it.
masonlayble
Lurker
30th May 2020 at 22:47
Sorry, this is to the authors of the character, my skills are enough only to change the audio (
Although, if there is support, I would take up the training of editing and character creation
nintendo did
Lurker
30th May 2020 at 20:41
You can make an edit of Giorno Giovanna that has the ultimate attack (with the Requiem) to send the enemy to infinite death as he did with Diavolo. and that Bruno Bucciarati and Trish Una appear in some of their attacks
Icarusu
30th May 2020 at 15:02
@masonlayble
WHAT IS THIS EXTREME EXAGGERATED DAMAGE
everyday someone edits this char and doesnt nerf him back to normal