UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Destiny DIO Update

Destiny DIO Update

Uploaded by 5th April 2020
Author Author 悪咲3号氏+41氏+吉鲁氏+huate/Imperius/musthe1
File Size File Size 91.07 MB
Views Views 736
Downloads Downloads 102
Last Reupload Last Reupload 30th April 2020
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Hey guys, I made a update with huate's Destiny DIO. So I made him have his new sprites to match the palette. Now he has more palettes in palette number 7-12. In the old version, his palettes 7-12 for alt modes are in palette 1. The problem is the "This is the greatest HIGH!" sprites were hard because his hair and clothes color were connected, so I made a new one using High DIO sprites, then later edited his arm to match the jacket. He has HQ voices because I feel like I prefer the voice I used in my edit of Destiny DIO than the original snd because it had a little bad quality on some voice clips, but even though I use the old snd as for fun for the older version. I edited the supermove where he spawns those things on his hair with a sound and a hit spark. I edited his voice clips when he's saying something to Jotaro after the ora and muda rush intro. The "How many breads have you eaten in your life?" is short due the same voice clip with HQ quality I used. I fixed a portrait for base mugen or screenpacks that have the same portrait size as normal mugen as. Added a another portrait to use on a newer JJBA Mugen. Note: not all voice clips are HQ quality since there was a anime voice clip with music or loud sounds that I was lazy with.

Credits:

Warusaki3 for the original codes.

@K.William (huate his old username) for making this greatest edit of DIO

@Imperius for making the great playable version for Destiny DIO. (12p is not playable, only pals 1-11 are playable)

Heal The World for Heaven DIO voice clips.

Enderwire and Shio or Ryutaro for ASB DIO voice clips.

@Redastrin for the final MUDA end sound (because I got it from Redastrin's edit from High DIO, after listen the part 1 and 2 of the muda attack, I listen to the end of the muda voice clip and I actually prefer this muda better).

0011 for Phantom Blood Dio voice clips.
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Destiny DIO Update
  • Destiny DIO Update
  • Destiny DIO Update
  • Destiny DIO Update
  • Destiny DIO Update
  • Destiny DIO Update
  • Destiny DIO Update

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Destiny Mortal Kombat Project (MKP) 9th December 2019 author = "Boss"...
Destiny SNK Arrange 2nd December 2019 hori
Destiny Mortal Kombat 30th March 2019 Gerardo Elizondo
Destiny Dio (Over Heaven ... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 20th February 2019 悪咲3号...
Destiny Dio JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 27th April 2018 huate
Destiny Dio JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 12th June 2017 悪咲3号...
Our Destiny SNK Arrange 23rd August 2013 Matter

Comments

Major skAllz
Lurker
1st June 2020 at 18:47
Is there any way to activate Over Heaven manually like the original version of this char
Kakyoin-Kun
29th May 2020 at 15:33
@K.William thanks. Now I got the ai on for other palettes. Imperius I think made a playable version with the bugs fixed.
K.William
Banned from uploading
28th May 2020 at 11:47
If @Imperius change the ai for dio? I find dio can not use some skills like vaporization freezing and vampire from the video, the original ai is like this: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av65948346 If people want to make destiny dio playable for 1-11 pals, they can change the ai switch in -2.cns.
K.William
Banned from uploading
28th May 2020 at 11:36
Good edit. I find this link from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnDE4IGBmHE, but if @Imperius change the ai for dio (because dio do not use some skills like vaporization freezing and vampire, the original ai is like this: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av65948346)? In fact, each version of pals 1-11 destiny dio are playable, there is a switch in -2.cns. Open the -2.cns and find:
[State -3, 常时AI设置]
type = VarSet
triggerall = !var(59)
triggerall = RoundState = [0,2]
Trigger1 = !ishelper
var(59) = ;0为关闭常时AI 1为开启常时AI
AI set (12 pal ai only, change var(59) = 1 to var(59) = 0 can turn off the ai for 1-11 pals)
Sphase
Lurker
22nd May 2020 at 07:07
I assume this version will not let the AI take over (from palettes 7 to 12)