UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: C.M. Punk

C.M. Punk

Uploaded by 31st March 2020
Author Author JtheSaltyy
File Size File Size 9.27 MB
Views Views 547
Downloads Downloads 120
Last Reupload Last Reupload 1st April 2020
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKdNqYeCLH8
Here is C.M. Punk.

Phillip "C.M. Punk" Brooks is an American professional wrestler who wrestled in the WWE circa 2006-2013. He is also a skilled mixed martial artist as well. As of March 2020, he is currently signed to the UFC and competes in the welterweight division, and is also signed to the CFFC, where he is a commentator. Most folks know him via his strenuous and tumultuous WWE career. He started out in the WWE-ECW reboot as a mid-carder in 2006, but his excellent work-rate and ring experience in tandem with his flawless microphone skills boosted him to the main-event scene in 2011. He then feuded with John Cena for the WWE championship (the ugly one) and had exceptional matches with Cena in multiple Pay-Per-View matches, notably Summerslam 2011 and Money in the Bank 2011 where CM Punk defeated Cena clean to retain his belt to continue his history-making 1-year reign, the 5th longest in the belt's history. Afterward he would have a couple more classic matches, with one notable match being the last victim of the Undertaker's legendary 21-0 streak at Wrestlemania 29. He unfortunately left the WWE at the Royal Rumble PPV in 2014 on bad terms, and many fans crave a surprise C.M. Punk return at the upcoming Wrestlemania 36 supercard, although that prediction seems extremely unlikely to occur.

The sprites of this particular character were made by one SeanAltly, who is a MUGEN creator/sprite maker. These sprites (from the appearance) vaguely resemble the sprites of Joe Higashi from King of Fighters, but the resemblance is very sparse, which means that these sprites are absolutely amazing. In short, at least 50% of the credit goes to SeanAltly for making the sprites, because you can't have the actual character without the sprites themselves.

C.M. Punk's moveset consists of a variety of different moves. However, since he is a grappler, he doesn't have access to any ranged attacks, so characters who can shoot fireballs can be a hassle to deal with if you're playing as Punk. However, he still has moves like the aerial double axel to deal with those. He has an uppercut-like move in the form of the rising knee, which is good for anti-airs. He also has his Punk Bait, which is good for countering opponents who attack often without caution. He has his Punk Swipe for combo enders/starters, and his Running Bulldog for surprise attacks and zoning. Finally, the aforementioned aerial double axel is useful for zoning in the air and avoiding fireballs. His supers are all grapples as well. His Go to Sleep super is his impact finisher, and his Anaconda Vice is his submission finisher. His level 3 super is the Randy Savage Elbow Drop, which deals 50% health.

His base mechanics are all there as well. He has the dodge, roll, power charge, MAX mode, and custom combo. The only change made is that his power charge causes an environment shake. His roll (out of all my other chars) is the fastest thus far. As always, MAX mode makes all level 1 supers into MAX supers, which deals 30-40% damage.

Punk's A.I. uses the same base as all my other chars but is tweaked accordingly. His A.I. this time around is fast, aggressive, and defensive. He likes to hit more than dodge. With well-placed counters, you can take him down at the maximum difficulty level.

Who do you want me to create next? It would be nice if you comment below your suggestions if you have any. It helps me out a lot.

for
M.U.G.E.N 1.1

made by
JtheSaltyy

enjoy!
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• C.M. Punk
  • C.M. Punk

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
CM Punk Capcom Vs The World 19th January 2017 SeanAltly
Dagger Punk Other Fighters 6th February 2016 Joey Faust
Punk Alley Tekken 26th January 2016 Tradt-Production
Punk Hazard One Piece 29th November 2015 Soknasful
CM Punk WWE 6th November 2015 SeanAltly
Punk Mega Man (8-bit) 12th March 2015 Roberto22 and Wilver14
CM Punk Capcom Vs The World 30th October 2014 SeanAltly

Comments

Junior5a
Lurker
2nd April 2020 at 01:13
Nice. how you can remove stun/dizzy patch?
shingo
New Challenger
1st April 2020 at 07:22
A great and cool character. Good job!