UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Fkukage DIO (Face Revealed)

Fkukage DIO (Face Revealed)

Uploaded by 26th February 2020
Author Author Warusaki3 + S.Y (edited by musthe1)
File Size File Size 12.95 MB
Views Views 494
Downloads Downloads 51
Last Reupload Last Reupload 4th April 2020
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
It's a Fkukage DIO spriteswap, but his face is seen. I used the normal warusaki3's jacket dio for sprites and photo edited to match what fkukage dio attack has. I done some a little coding on the intros.

The 1st intro where dio cross his arms and says "get ready" and "joestars" interact is:

Johnny (salami)
Chun-Li (Jmorphman)
Ryu (POTS)
Jotaro (Mr. Giang)

Also this dio can interact warusaki3's Jotaro by using his stand on jotaro while he is using his stand too. I changed the animations for his 2nd win pose on the final round that he sucks the enemy's blood, then turns into high dio. I added the anime palette from SomaCruz1998. And sorry, I couldn't change the world palette because I tried something to match like warusaki3's dio stand has, there was a problem on the heart underpants for the world.

Easy commands:

Time stop: ~D, F, x+a

Stomach Punch: ~D, B, z+c
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Fkukage DIO (Face Revealed)
  • Fkukage DIO (Face Revealed)

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Fkukage Dio JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 17th January 2020 S.Y
Shadow Dio (Face Revealed... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 25th December 2019 Warusaki3 +Naza15 (edited...
Fkukage Dio(ASB/EOH voice... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2nd December 2018 Original:“Warusaki3” rema...
Fkukage ASB Dio Mugen 1.0 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 19th October 2018 Warusaki3,remake S.Y
Fkukage Dio (ASB/EOH voic... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 27th September 2018 Original:“Warusaki3” rema...
Fkukage Dio JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 25th September 2018 “warusaki3” remould:“S.Y...
Dic* face Edits 10th May 2016 EstebanG18

Comments

musthe1
29th February 2020 at 02:34
@StopTimeFor19Seconds, I changed the size. For likely lower resolution mugen screen. No complain also, change the size if you want too if you don't like it, but for the actual size, go back to Warusaki3's Dio and find his x and y scale.
StopTimeFor19Seconds
New Challenger
28th February 2020 at 13:43
your dio is shorter compared to other original jojo characters
musthe1
26th February 2020 at 22:21
@bobbysharks thanks but no help on the pals.
yolomate
26th February 2020 at 19:54
100000000000 thank you @bobbysharks! anyway I waiting!
bobbysharks
26th February 2020 at 16:57
Ask @yolomate for help with the pallettes, guys a genius with colors.