UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Adam (Sound File/New Voice Edit)

Adam (Sound File/New Voice Edit)

Uploaded by Feb 23, 2020
Author Author pedroponi, boing
File Size File Size 59.31 MB
Views Views 1,664
Downloads Downloads 409
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
After a long amount of tinkering and playing around with the sound editor i finally gave Adam his own voice from a bunch of cool animations that have their own voice acting or something akin to that giving life to Adam and Zeus's fights in short animation style with sound and so here he is with his own voice and sound effects based on the animation (Which is where i got the effects fro-) i might do Zeus down the line but thats for later but anyways cheers lads and enjoy the voiced Adam

----Features----

1: Both intros have been given new voicelines

2: Most* of his attacks and even his charge are now fully voiced by his actor in the animations (Excluding the yell in his ultimate)

-------------------

Animations for Sounds Made by - https://www.youtube.com/user/chikodarkzcaguaii - Check him out to find the animations on his page

----Bugs----

1: Outro Still Needs Fixing

2: Weird Claw Attack aka (D, DF, a) is broken sound effect wise and broken in general (The dude who created it caused that not me)
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Adam (Sound File/New Voice Edit)
  • Adam (Sound File/New Voice Edit)

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Jotaro (Sound Edit) Jump Pocket Feb 05, 2020 LautyCarp
Black Adam EDIT DC comics Mar 22, 2019 Dr.Doom and Trexrell; Ale...
zamasu edit sound intro Dragon Ball Z 16-bit Jan 05, 2019 Credits to Diogo Studios ...
Shen MVC edit sound MVC Arrange Feb 26, 2018 Tin edit by me
Hammer Bro mini sound Edi... Super Mario Jul 16, 2017 KingPepe, edited by ultra...
Very ill version sound fi... Sound packs Oct 13, 2015 マンド&...

Comments

11 Comments