UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Unknown Location

Unknown Location

Uploaded by 15th December 2019
Author Author Phantom.of.the.Server, edited by JtheSaltyy
File Size File Size 233.4 KB
Views Views 500
Downloads Downloads 84
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Here is the Unknown Location stage.

This stage was created by Phantom.of.the.Server, and I edited many different parts of this stage. While the Background Parameters remain somewhat unchanged, the sprites and palettes were redone by me. There was also a new music track added to it. This stage is compatible with M.U.G.E.N 1.1, so now it has zoom as well.

The music playing in this stage is Sun by Caribou, from their album Swim. I know the music is quite unconventional, but I use this stage primarily for a final boss of some sort. Back then when I didn't start making my own characters seriously (yes I still created characters that were really crappy in quality but only for fun), I would use this stage as the final stage for Mr. Ansatsuken's Oni, who was the final boss for my M.U.G.E.N at the time, after going through 36 different fights.

Well, that is how I utilize this stage. You can use it any way you want.

All of the credit goes to Phantom.of.the.Server for actually creating the stage. All I really did was edit the sprites, some parameters for zoom and such, and add a new music track to the stage that *somewhat* fits it. If you want to see this stage in practice, it is featured in many of my character showcase videos.

This stage also goes by the name of Sun as well.

for
M.U.G.E.N 1.1

made by
Phantom.of.the.Server

enjoy!
Metadata
Stage Information
Advanced Metadata

Tags

Images

• Unknown Location

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
MVP (Sister Location) Video Game Universe 19th October 2019 MrSaturn100
sister location belt Video Game Universe 30th March 2018 me Djw
Sister Location Breaker R... Video Game Universe 30th April 2017 biel Freddy
SF3 Unknown Street Fighter III 15th March 2015 Dark Saviour
Unknown Darkstalkers / Vampire 27th January 2015 Kung Fu Man
Unknown Eternal Fighter Zero 18th November 2013 586
Unknown Eternal Fighter Zero 13th December 2012 gu

Comments

HeRo101
New Challenger
7th April 2020 at 07:15
I love this stage (reminds me of the final fight in street fighter the motion picture)
JtheSaltyy
16th February 2020 at 15:57
@Faber I thought it said Street Fighter but it says Super Fighter. Just saw that now.
Faber
16th February 2020 at 15:55
@JtheSaltyy This stage is not from Super Fighter, you have moved the stage to a wrong section again.
Faber
15th February 2020 at 21:22
@JtheSaltyy This stage originally comes from the Street Fighter Alpha series, but this version is modified, therefore it must be moved to the Capcom Arrange section.
JtheSaltyy
15th February 2020 at 21:21
@Dizzy never mind I see why. I moved it. Thanks 😊
JtheSaltyy
15th February 2020 at 21:16
@Dizzy exactly which folder would be suitable for this stage? Are there folders for stage edits?
Dizzy
15th February 2020 at 19:17
@JtheSaltyy Could you please move this to the appropriate folder? Thank you.
Imperius
17th December 2019 at 08:07
Pretty good work.