UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Training Stage

Training Stage

Uploaded by 12th December 2019
Author Author Shiyu Kakuge, edited by JtheSaltyy
File Size File Size 8.02 MB
Views Views 363
Downloads Downloads 33
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Here is Kakuge’s Training Stage.
This stage is a very simple stage that resembles Street Fighter IV and V in terms of appearance and design. It is exactly what you would think it is. A very simple stage with a simple design and somewhat chill music.

The music played in this stage is Barnowl by Caribou, from their album The Milk of Human Kindness.

If you want to see what this stage looks like, it is featured in pretty much all of my M.U.G.E.N showcases. Just look at my character videos if you want to see this stage in practice. This stage is fully 3D and parallax, so don't get disheartened by the preview :)

for
M.U.G.E.N 1.1

made by
Shiyu Kagage and JtheSaltyy

enjoy!
Metadata
Stage Information
Advanced Metadata

Tags

Images

• Training Stage

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Training Stage Yatagarasu 20th February 2017 Night
Training Stage HR Other Fighters 8th November 2016 Cenobite 53
Training Stage Other Fighters 5th October 2016 Cenobite 53
Training Stage Static screen 1st October 2016 Mattasaur
Training Stage Edits 8th June 2016 Elecbyte, Edited By Josh ...
Training Stage Amateur and Child Art 10th January 2016 DDR
Training stage Capcom 13th June 2013 JAM

Comments

JtheSaltyy
12th December 2019 at 23:03
Apologies.
I just found it in my computer when I downloaded a screen pack. From the build I was using, it was meant for IKEMEN, and the author name wasn’t shown. I’ll change it accordingly. Again, apologies for the mishap, as it is quite wrong to plagiarize.
Rurouni
12th December 2019 at 22:58
@Dizzy
Yes, I do. I have a copy of the original stage. I even made a video with it, you can check it out here:
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...yn-and-rurouni

I also download "this" version" to check it before say anything. And it turns out that he just changed the sprite axis of the 4th sprite in the sff and only changed 2 or 3 values in def. But the parallax and pretty much everything else remain the same. I just uploaded the original here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/726gwj08anof4bk/stage0-shiyo.zip/file

If you compare the "JtheSaltyy's" and Shiyo's def, you will see that they have the same organization and most values are the same.
You can also check this video from its original creator, using the stage (look at the date):
*removed*

How would Shiyo and I have an original stage months before the "creator" himself released it?
Dizzy
12th December 2019 at 22:17
@Rurouni Do you have any evidence?
Rurouni
12th December 2019 at 16:24
Yours? C'mon dude, it's Shiyo Kakuge's stage 0.
Jansen121

12th December 2019 at 03:47
Noice gonna test it soon.