UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Thanos (Edit) HOTFIX

Thanos (Edit) HOTFIX

Uploaded by 11th April 2019
Author Author kaiser phoenix
File Size File Size 115.4 KB
Views Views 1,147
Downloads Downloads 129
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
There was a bug that was causing the Super Move "Deviant Star" not to work properly in both Mugen versions (1.0 and 1.1). This is a quick fix for the bug in both Mugen versions. If you find anymore glitches, bugs, etc.. please post them so I can fix them for the final version.

[Instructions]

Download and just copy and paste the two files, into your main "thanos" character file (Mugen 1.0 and 1.1 compatible). Replace all files as directed. Always make a backup just in case.

Tags

Images

• Thanos (Edit) HOTFIX

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Thanos (Edit) Update 1.1 MVC Arrange 13th January 2019 Kaiser Phoenix/ Conversio...
Thanos (Edit) Update MVC Arrange 24th December 2018 by Kaiser Phoenix
Thanos Marvel vs Capcom 9th June 2016 CPoC and Splode
Thanos Marvel vs Capcom 25th January 2016 The_None
Thanos MVC Marvel vs Capcom 8th March 2015 Kong, Whiplash
Thanos Marvel vs Capcom 9th January 2010 KONG

Comments

Manuz

14th April 2019 at 00:20
@Uyulala Surely it is not the ideal man's prototype
kaiser phoenix
12th April 2019 at 04:24
@kater15 - Thank you, for future references I know to put my patches/fixes in the "Add-on Section" of the forums
kater15

12th April 2019 at 04:19
Moved to the Add-ons section.
kaiser phoenix
11th April 2019 at 20:03
@Uyulala - It's Known that Thanos isn't the most attractive, but I plan on changing the pic in the final release. I change the in-game pics through each update (not patches/Hotfixes) as a little indicator of the update version (1,2,3,etc..).
Uyulala
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

11th April 2019 at 13:27
Looks like an hominid in the in the picture
kaiser phoenix
11th April 2019 at 08:35
@milbury - yeah I know you were joking, I have a twisted sense of humor myself, so my sick *** actually had a good laugh over your commit. At one point I was going to make a helper, but I couldn't find any sprites. Im not that good at sprite editing/drawing, so I just scrapped that idea.
milbury
11th April 2019 at 06:58
@kaiser phoenix Ha, I'm just jerkin your chain, people love Thanos so much no one but me with my weird mind is gonna read it and think 'double-chinned space hooker'. And since 'Storm Splatter' also has, uh... connotations (lol), probably just best to stick to the deviancy.
And an Adam Warlock assist would actually be pretty funny since good old Jim Starlin made Emolock his sidekick for a little while there.
kaiser phoenix
11th April 2019 at 05:51
@milbury - well "ACKHTUALLY it looks like a exploding star and he has the deviant gene and.....and...….ah hell I didn't think of it that way. LOL I know! how about I name it "Storm Splatter"
(Joking) thanks for giving me an idea though! would be cool to add a "Adam Warlock or "Galactus" assist, hmmm.....
milbury
11th April 2019 at 05:33
"Deviant Star?" Way to make the titan of Marvel sound like a washed-up hooker. Does he summon Stormy Daniels as a striker?

(And yes, Thanos fans, I know it's a reference to his heritage, so please don't ACKHTUALLY me to death. Thank you.)