UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Ultimate Ermac

Ultimate Ermac

Uploaded by 26th February 2019
Author Author ""
File Size File Size 1.97 MB
Views Views 940
Downloads Downloads 228
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
this is by far my most favorite version of Ermac in MK Mugen and easily the best version I've played with. this was based on the MKII version which some of the files were taken directly from a version of Mortal Kombat II Blood Storm, but I've renamed it to Ultimate since the Ultimate name is given to the single best versions of the characters that I've tested & played with. this is also the file I've added the less changes to, but since the files were from a different version of MKII-BS, I wanted to make sure that this version worked properly. this is the 1st of my "Ultimate" uploads, and after playing him for a little bit, you'll easily see why. my advice: if you're using an Xbox 360 controller, press the B button to get the best alternate color with the more vibrant red color.

Notice: all MK characters uploaded by EpicJasonX9000 were tested to work for Regular Mugen through the 2010 Version 1.0 program: Mortal Kombat Trilogy Hyper Edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfeuDzXulxY
Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Ultimate Ermac
  • Ultimate Ermac

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
ERMAC HD 3D Mortal Kombat 12th May 2019 DJLOLO MUGEN WOLDTEAM
Ermac MK Cartoon edits 24th January 2016 EasyChar - Edit by Shazzo
Ultimate Ermac converted Mortal Kombat 10th January 2016 Mk Team, Ermac-210
mk1 Ermac Mortal Kombat 17th December 2015 OMEGAPSYCHO
Ermac Capcom Vs The World 7th December 2015 55Ignis
ermac mk1 Mortal Kombat 11th November 2015 Mk Team, Ermac-210, Maxim...
Ermac Mortal Kombat 2nd May 2010 Mike Obrecht

Comments

lucasdeconnti
Banned
3rd March 2020 at 01:24
Cool!
IAmNoOne
27th February 2019 at 00:04
@SabithaSuki it does have the Finishers ST File in the folder. from testing him out, the most consistent Fatality I've used is his uppercut punch. however, to clarify, the characters I've uploaded were tested to work in regular MK Mugen, not MKP 2.9 or whatever it's at now. the one program I've been using the most to make sure that all characters are working properly is my most favorite MK Mugen: Mortal Kombat Trilogy Hyper Edition. I hope that answers your question. ^-^
SabithaSuki
27th February 2019 at 00:00
Does this have all the MKP 2.9 limbs / fatality compatiblity?