UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Conversation Between aka2810 and xWagnerPlaguesx

53 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Thanks Wagner. Good to be back man. Missed you guys :D
  2. Welcome back, cuz.
    Good to see you again :)
  3. Disregard that message, he was taken care off
  4. This user has been uploading excessive music files. and i've said multiple times that a video preview is required.
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/memb...126-goingxabin
  5. This guy's refusing to listen. Can you set him straight?
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/memb...54920-Tchzjhyq
  6. Don't worry, i got you. I've also been moving stuff left and right. even in the regular KOF sections, there are some KOFM edits and i've been going through all of them
  7. I'm beginning to think we're picking from the folder XD Sure thing man upload the rest, but I'll still upload if I know there not on the site. Also, I found some other KOFM characters without the KOFM label in other sections and moved them there. I'm not too knowledgeable on which authors do KOFM edits so if you see any out in the other sections, can you move them please? There is probably more out there i'm not seeing o.o
  8. With all these KOFM files uploaded, it's gonna be rough figuring what has or was not been upload :P
    Why don't you leave that to me? i struck to motherload on KOFM chars
  9. haha yeah I've seen the streams as well XD I dunno man. I'm enjoying how broken the Juggernaut deck is at the moment. I believe that's the meta. Everyone's using it. Hopefully there will be a patch soon balancing that out. Definitely take time to learn this when you get the time. I believe this game is worth getting good at.
  10. I've watched Max's videos and streams, that armor seems very obnoxious to get through but man, the crazy stuff you get to do..i can't wait to actually learn it.
  11. I get you man, and good on you for supporting the game. but yeah, Way too fun. I hope it gets enough support to get those extra characters. Skullo/Skydancer and Darun/Juggernaut are my go to in matches. Just got into using Darun recently and he's a monster if given super armor. Borderline cheap.
  12. I haven't played much because i'm taking care of my girlfriend but i messed around a bit with Skullo and Blair. The game is damn fun
  13. Yup. Been playing since launch. Spent a lot of time with Skullo and Darun specifically :)
  14. Been playing dat Fighting EX Layer?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 53
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast