UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Conversation Between Dizzy and cesarshadow

11 Visitor Messages

1. Dizzy MERRY CHRISTMAS PRINCESS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :3 I LOVE YOU MY DEAR ADMINISTRATOR
  2. Hi Dizzy princess how are you? :) my dear friend i appreciate so much and you are part of my heart.
  3. Please stop this @FlareGamer64
  4. OK, I'll free you. Please don't use download accelerators anymore.
  5. AWWW SORRRY DIZZY!!!! my friend sorry about using the using downloaders.... i was using jdownloader but not for your page if not for download in mugeno and i forgot to quit when i entered the webpage.
    sorry i love love love this page and i supplicate to forget it.
  6. Did you use a download accelerator? Please check our TOS, the use of download managers is a strictly forbidden.

IV.3 Using any kind of script/bot to register, post or download is forbidden.
    Do not use any script to automatically register an account, post or download site content. All of these operations must be done manually.
    Download accelerators, bulk download managers and website copiers overload the servers and impact general user experience, so their use is strictly forbidden and will result in your site access being limited or revoked, temporarily or permanently.
    Infraction = account permanent ban and depending on the severity of the offense, IP ban or IP range ban can also be issued.
  7. Hello my friend, how are you? hope you must be ok

why i cant download anything? what happened...
    cesarshadow, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
  8. Let's forget it, everyone can make a mistake. But we had to give you a formal warning since it's not cool for users who have downloaded that file.
  9. after that i uploaded goldar and its good... its mine file. and if you notice, it has no virus :) so i love your page.
  10. Hello...
    im sooo sorry...
    i was downloading chars, so i downloaded a char from 4shared and i forgot to review it.

im very sad because i did it, i promise it wont be happening again... sorry... please forgive me, i will be more careful...

im sad because i love sooo much your page, you are a coool page and i love it because in your page there is respect for mugen as perfect.

thank you and sorry for all inconvenients.
  11. Be careful of what you upload, you have uploaded a malware file.

This is a warning.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11