UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

• Welcome

User Name   Remember Me?
    Not a member yet? Join us now!
    It takes less than a minute!
    Password  

Join the community now!
  • Google Search

• Chizuru (Aquapazza) by CSX released, Hakuowlo, Touka, Karulau and Oboro updated

Chizuru Kashiwagi from Aquapazza released by CSX
    Hakuowlo, Touka, Karulau and Oboro updated

All characters are for MUGEN 1.1, and the 4GB memory patch may be required.

Preview :

Download :
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...17-chizuru-csx

Other characters available in the Aquapazza folder :
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=549-aquapazza

This article was originally published in forum thread: Chizuru (Aquapazza) by CSX released, Hakuowlo, Touka, Karulau and Oboro updated started by Dizzy View original post
    Comments 53 Comments
      beterhans -
      Great characters

恭喜上首页 :)
      febrian -
      Great & look neat.
      Unfortunately my vegetable laptop can't play this character.
      gamerman -
      Looks very nice.
      I'll for sure be using these when I can download again
      JJ5x5 -
      Looks great. I wish I could've played Aquapazza myself but I never got a PS3 Dx
      I'll probably do some research on her while the I have the time now.
      Zagzuhr -
      Looks Nice
      DaddyKuma -
      Looks Great
      The Ultimate Rasengan -
      WOW!!, Looks-like some amazing Aquapazza chars, can't wait to try 'em all out, I'm downloading RIGHT NOW!!!
      putito -
      look so great
      BLFlippy72 -
      Can you add the To Heart2 characters too?
      sascha27283 -
      looks very great! i admire people who can create such things!
      Ghelvex99 -
      OHHHHHHHH. Great contribution and big possibilities from the big community thanks to the author by dedicate a little time in creat edited and to get better this sensational characters thanks.
      TizerisT -
      I crash whenever I try to use them apart from Okobo...is it something to do with the 16:9 stage requirement in the readme??
      Hersir -
      Utawarerumono folk! So great to see them again!
      los39 -
      GOOD DAY TO EVERYBODY, THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR HAVING ME BACK! I AM VERY GREATFUL TO THIS SITE OF MUGEN FOR THEIR HARD WORK!

- - - Updated - - -

PLS EXCUSE ME ALL OF YOU DEAR FRIENDS, BUT PLS MAY I ASK SOME THINGS AROUND HERE.

- - - Updated - - -

PLS EXCUSE ME ALL OF YOU DEAR FRIENDS, BUT PLS MAY I ASK SOME THINGS AROUND HERE.

- - - Updated - - -

ARE THERE ANY AVAILABLE CHARACTERS FROM THESE ANIMES OF: *AKUMA NO RIDDLE (DEVIL`S RIDDLE) & DEADMAN WONDERLAND? BECAUSE SO FAR AS I JUST SEARCHED FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW - UNTIL TODAY. I JUST READ ONLY AS INFOS & BIGRAPHY PROFILES OF THOSE CHARACTERS IN MUGEN ARCHIVE WIKIAS. BUT I DO NOT SEEM TO FIND ANY OF THEM HERE.

- - - Updated - - -

ARE THERE ANY AVAILABLE CHARACTERS FROM THESE ANIMES OF: *AKUMA NO RIDDLE (DEVIL`S RIDDLE) & DEADMAN WONDERLAND? BECAUSE SO FAR AS I JUST SEARCHED FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW - UNTIL TODAY. I JUST READ ONLY AS INFOS & BIOGRAPHY PROFILES OF THOSE CHARACTERS IN MUGEN ARCHIVE WIKIAS. BUT I DO NOT SEEM TO FIND ANY OF THEM HERE.

- - - Updated - - -

THIS LINK FOR EXAMPLE: https://mugenarchive.com/wiki/Otoya_Takechi
      sexysuccubus -
      Looks great, will try to download and try it out once i can do so. Thank you.
      los39 -
      Any answer i will honorably appreciate! Thank you all & everyone here dear friends!

- - - Updated - - -

ANY ANSWER I WILL HONORABLY APPRECIATE! THANK YOU ALL & EVERYONE HERE DEAR FRIENDS!

- - - Updated - - -

ANY ANSWER I WILL HONORABLY APPRECIATE! THANK YOU ALL & EVERYONE HERE DEAR FRIENDS!

- - - Updated - - -

"sexysuccubus"HEHEEH, that`s a fancy nice name,Aaah,Ok Got You Reply, I Will Try To Search Here.Thank You Very Much For Your Reply! Appreciate It! God Bless!

- - - Updated - - -

"sexysuccubus"HEHEEH, that`s a fancy nice name,Aaah,Ok Got You Reply, I Will Try To Search Here.Thank You Very Much For Your Reply! Appreciate It! God Bless!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm...it seems i still cannot find any clue. even by the name of characters. Aaaah, Anybody Else around Here Can They At least Give Me some More Information On How To Search?! Even thru Google It Seemed no Results For Any Playable Characters...Seems I have still to search more Over...

- - - Updated - - -

Alright,Did The Major Searching. GOOGLE JUST SHOWED ME ONLY *21 RESULTS ON MY SEARCH OF *AKUMA NO RIDDLE MUGEN* & "TAKECHI OTOYA/TOKAKU AZUMA IN MUGEN" & the answer:....NO MUGEN VIDEO RESULTS!!! But Yet THIS IS MY MAJOR QUESTION TO ALL HERE:

- - - Updated - - -

*WHY DOES THE MUGEN ARCHIEVE WIKI CONCLUDE ABOUT CERTAIN CHARACTERS THAT THEY`RE NOT EVEN FOUND AT ALL IN THE MUGEN GAME COMMUNITY?!?

- - - Updated - - -

NOW MY DEAR FRIENDS, I`M REALLY CERTAINLY SURE THAT SOME PEOPLE HAD ASKED THIS A COUPLE OF TIMES, BUT I`M NOT SO MUCH IN READING FORUMS YOU SEE, THAT`S WHY I NEED TO HAVE A STRAIGHT DIRECT ANSWER! EVEN FROM THE VERY ADMINISTRATOR MANAGEMENT OF MUGEN THEMSELVES. I MUST UNDERSTAND SOMETHING HERE.

- - - Updated - - -

ONCE AGAIN..I BEG ANYONE HERE WHO HAS THE MOST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT, EVEN OUR DEAR ADMINISTRATORS THEMSELVES TO GIVE ME JUST AN ANSWER. THAT IS JUST ALL WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW...IT`S NOT THAT HARD.

- - - Updated - - -

I WILL EAGERLY WAIT WITH PATIENCE OVER TIME FOR AN EXPLANATION & ANSWER, PLS TAKE YOUR TIME...I WILL REALLY REALLY BE VERY MOST HAPPY & GLAD TO HEAR OR GET REPLY FROM THE VERY ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS SITE! I WILL DONATE TO IF I MUST! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE & UNDERSTANDING! GOD BLESS ALWAYS!
      CaptainVulcan28 -
      Excellent characters! Been a fan of Aquapazza for years and it's awesome to see source accurate characters in MUGEN. Looking forward to Tamaki and Arawn.
      bigsauce -
      looking great
      Squaremario87 -
      Cool and epic work :D
      shintempest -
      aquapazza is a game i have not heard of in a long time! thanks for the update.