UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

• Welcome

User Name   Remember Me?
    Not a member yet? Join us now!
    It takes less than a minute!
    Password  

Join the community now!
  • Google Search

• Super Christmas and Cranky New Year! (SCF2 Relased!)

Oh well, this should have been posted after OldGamer sent me some cool video of it, but I'm anxious to let you know about the release of....

SUPER CRANKY FIGHTERS 2!

My 3rd original full game, done in collaboration with OldGamer (screenpack) and JonKK (coding help).
    This little game contains:
    - 17 original characters
    - 17 original stages
    - original soundtrack
    - nice visual effects
    - innovated gameplay
    - other stuff

Here are some screens:

Here is the official video (recorded and edited by OldGamer)

Go and get it HERE!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Super Christmas and Cranky New Year! (SCF2 Relased!) started by mulambo View original post
    Comments 26 Comments
      JonKK -
      Holy moly it's heree
      OldGamer -
      whoa that was umm that way to early to release xD....... omg @mulambo XD
      mulambo -
      you mean because it's not actually Christmas yet, or because the game isn't complete?
      oh well, I can still release a patch if the game has any issue :P
      OldGamer -
      Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
      you mean because it's not actually Christmas yet, or because the game isn't complete?
      oh well, I can still release a patch if the game has any issue :P
      no no you just surprise me that all xD hehe
      mulambo -
      Yeah, lol, sh*t happens, you know. That's the game.
      Come on, dude, your char has this invincible feature and you vent? That's strange, you should be proud instead, lol
      Oh, and btw, you could have used the other thread for bug reports. Once I collect enough of them (I mean, a lot of them, I'll work on the new files and release the patch, so let's wait for further comments about anything that went wrong, lol).

Btw, did you also know that Bob Wilson in RBFF2 has same feauture?
      OldGamer -
      Yeah, lol, sh*t happens, you know. That's the game.
      Oh, and btw, you could have used the other thread for bug reports.
      wow your right but where do I go to report it ?
      OldGamer -
      okay I move it there :D
      mulambo -
      oh well actually you could have reported it privately, exposing my flaws publicly just hurted my feelings. :(

lol, j/k, where would we go without some good ol' criticism? :D
      btw, the video is just fine, uploading it soon, I don't think I even need to edit it ;)
      OldGamer -
      oh well actually you could have reported it privately, exposing my flaws publicly just hurted my feelings. :(

lol, j/k, where would we go without some good ol' criticism? :D
      XD omg lmao......you made me laught off AND JUMP OFF MY computer chair omg... haha...Im so confuse right now HAHAHA.....Merry Christmas Mulambo HAHA...

- - - Updated - - -

Im enjoying my self on some eggnog and playing this awesome game at the same time
      Dizzy -
      Amazing, very colorful screenshots, that must have been a lot of work!

I'm definitely going to promote this to article for the front page, if that's fine with you. Cheers!
      mulambo -
      Well, yup 3 weeks of nonstop working, some fixes must be done though (but that's up to the moment when I collect enough feedback or bug reports, before releasing a patch).
      About promotion of the article, well thank you a lot, I really appreciate that ! :)

::edit::
      update!
      Patch released and available on the blog, the patch file will be constantly updated as new bugs may pop up.
      Oh well, don't blame me, even Max Payne 3 had lots of bugs at first. I don't have the budget of Rockstar Games, you know. :P
      OldGamer -
      The time has come to share my feedback

Good Feed Back
      1. I do love game play system even more compare to the first game.
      2. This Game feel more fun and Challenging and don't have that crazy over massive spam fest compare to the first game
      3. I love the new mugen stages and the newer faces of the mugen character selection. SPECIALTY TANEO... LOVE HIM SO MUSH...
      4. I loved how the games ended this time. not like the first game. I was bit confuse behind the plot but this 2nd one made so clear to understand there mean of there story

Bad Feed Back

1. MY complaint that's THE FINAL FINAL BOSS....from the first Game.... AWEEEEEEEEEEEE. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FINAL FINAL BOSS.....I LOVED HOW HE FREAK THE CRAP OUT OF MEH..

2. In the first game we had the Crazy insane Bonus Rounds stages... but now Its not included on this 2nd one..Would been nice we had at least one Bonus stage again..

Overall Review
      This game will keep you from asking for more, Batching and learning new special moves as you progress threw the game.
      you dont see a full game that fully 3d and every background feel like coming from a 3D world. The story keep you on your toes and put you with good sense of justices.
      I mean you cant complain this game been made with just 3 weeks. its just never done before. but at same time I keep playing more and more to figure out each story as its tell its. I give this game A rating of 4/5 :D GREAT GAME FOR being so pure original. that never been done before

Pro
      Games keep wanting to beating over and over

Con
      dont have the Bonus stages round....anymore
      the final boss on this 2nd version was okay but the first GAME final Boss is way better because its really scared the crap out me
      Here My Longplay of Super Cranky Fighters 2 xD
      Heka2010 -
      Bello mulambo! Gran bel lavoro. E vedere un OG combattere č forte xD

Grazie e buon natale anche a te ;)

ps: mulambo and myself are Italian, so sorry to talk in our own language :P
      OldGamer -
      Quote Originally Posted by Heka2010 View Post
      Bello mulambo! Gran bel lavoro. E vedere un OG combattere č forte xD

Grazie e buon natale anche a te ;)

ps: mulambo and myself are Italian, so sorry to talk in our own language :P
      lmao there always Google Translator :p
      mulambo -
      Thanks for the review, OG.
      Well the story of the first chapter was a bit self-explanatory, and sometimes understandable if you start the arcade with Dr.Culo (which later transformed into Omega Dr.Culo and the final boss THE PAIN - in fact, nobody noticed that the final boss from SCF is a texturized face of " Harold Hide The Pain " meme http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/hide-the-pain-harold). So the final boss of SCF was sort of degeneration, yeah it was scary I can understand :D but then in SCF2 it became just stranger to the new storyline.
      But anyway, SCF story is way more random, that "episode" was just a series of experimentations later finished in a uniform shape (the full game). I don't know what exactly I had in mind, probably just the will to make something funny and random.

The bonus stages, same thing. I decided to take them out of the second episode because they were sometimes too difficult or not fitting the new "vibe" (also because I was lazy to understand a way how to make them appearing in arcade mode but not selectable. I wanted to make something more noob-friendly.

But you just gave me some good ideas for the third episode which will feature the previous boss, more evil/twisted/crazy fighters (Thrill Kill style), gorish stages (a whole new set or a renewed set of the current ones) and a completely grindcore metal soundtrack which will make the player puke on his keyboard. J/k, but there's something more hardcore I've been planning for the next episode. I just need time and, most important, inspiration before I start working on it again.

Well this means also that the game will not be published here or anywhere else where explicit graphics are prohibited, unless I have permission to. That's bulls**t you know, because everywhere kids can buy GTA5 and kill virtual pedestrians, but hey I'm not here to shock anybody or promoting violence. Well, actually I believe that virtual violence saves from the desire of real violence, but that's another deep and boring story :P
      OldGamer -
      Thanks for the review, OG.
      Well the story of the first chapter was a bit self-explanatory, and sometimes understandable if you start the arcade with Dr.Culo (which later transformed into Omega Dr.Culo and the final boss THE PAIN - in fact, nobody noticed that the final boss from SCF is a texturized face of " Harold Hide The Pain " meme http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/hide-the-pain-harold). So the final boss of SCF was sort of degeneration, yeah it was scary I can understand :D but then in SCF2 it became just stranger to the new storyline.
      But anyway, SCF story is way more random, that "episode" was just a series of experimentations later finished in a uniform shape (the full game). I don't know what exactly I had in mind, probably just the will to make something funny and random.

The bonus stages, same thing. I decided to take them out of the second episode because they were sometimes too difficult or not fitting the new "vibe" (also because I was lazy to understand a way how to make them appearing in arcade mode but not selectable. I wanted to make something more noob-friendly.

But you just gave me some good ideas for the third episode which will feature the previous boss, more evil/twisted/crazy fighters (Thrill Kill style), gorish stages (a whole new set or a renewed set of the current ones) and a completely grindcore metal soundtrack which will make the player puke on his keyboard. J/k, but there's something more hardcore I've been planning for the next episode. I just need time and, most important, inspiration before I start working on it again.

Well this means also that the game will not be published here or anywhere else where explicit graphics are prohibited, unless I have permission to. That's bulls**t you know, because everywhere kids can buy GTA5 and kill virtual pedestrians, but hey I'm not here to shock anybody or promoting violence. Well, actually I believe that virtual violence saves from the desire of real violence, but that's another deep and boring story :P
      did you know about the Lock cell system for Vselect ? locking cell for the Vselect is good to hide the character and also not be shown from select screen or be selected on the select screen or random select. this will keep them hiding but also you can set them to be shown in the arcade mode and team arcade mode. Another words you can lock the Hidden Character as Hidden cell without being selected and the Random select cant read Locked cell that are hidden :O so in the future projects you can make a full game you can use the locking cell system for the bonus games and hidden characters :D by using this method
      here a video demonstration of the lock system
      mulambo -
      Interesting tool, honestly I've always used notepad to edit select.def, but I'll take into consideration for the next works :)
      mulambo -
      For those who are wondering how I made the chars and stages: http://emanuelepepi.blogspot.it/2018...making-of.html

The blog is in Italian, but I guess the google translate can do the job. :P
      OldGamer -
      For those who are wondering how I made the chars and stages: http://emanuelepepi.blogspot.it/2018...making-of.html

The blog is in Italian, but I guess the google translate can do the job. :P
      HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MOLLY this cool .. yeah I use google trasnlate to read this and OMG dude thanks for sharing this knowledge how you manage to make them into 3d xD